Little holes in my plant

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

30galBarbs

Reaction score
Hey their just wanting to know what would be causing this bought from a private seller a couple days ago have been dosing liquid co2 as well as flourish.
The plant is a Hygrophila.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 78
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    213 KB · Views: 76
Could be the plant adjusting to its new enviroment or lack of potassium or its sensitive to "liquid co2" (not really liquid co2 but pretty much an algaecide with its main ingredient is glutaraldehyde) I use "liquid co2" from time to time too.

Could be the plant adjusting to its new enviroment or lack of potassium or its sensitive to "liquid co2" (not really liquid co2 but pretty much an algaecide with its main ingredient is glutaraldehyde) I use "liquid co2" from time to time too.
Wouldn’t say that it is the co2 as the holes were appearing before that. But should I just leave it for a bit and see what happens or buy some flourish potassium?

I get similar holes in my amazon swords. Otherwise they seem healthy. No idea what causes it.
Went the the local aquarium store they told me it was lack of potassium which the general fertiliser flourish doesn’t have so I had to buy a seperate element specific for potassium

Definitely a potassium deficiency I'd say. I've had this problem with my Anubis

Definitely a potassium deficiency I'd say. I've had this problem with my Anubis
Thanks but some liquid potassium fertiliser been putting some in it says to do it weekly but i feel like i should do it a little bit more if this the issue?

Most reactions

trending

Members online

No members online now.
Back