Video Little goldfish tank

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
He's a cutie! I really like his markings. The light head, beautifully orange body then light/clear tail is really striking.

I don't see a problem with the tank either! It's obvious from the videos that a lot of thought and love has gone into the layout/feeding/filtration etc, it's not a bad size for the size he is now, and you're willing to upgrade if he ever needs it. So no issues!

The problems are people who put them in bowls, or those plastic 15 litre kid tanks, or ram seven single tailed comets into a ten gallon, and so on. You're very obviously not one of those people, and you know what you're doing. :)

I've only looked after goldfish/shunbunkins in a garden pond, so I'd love to see more video updates from time to time! :D:fish:

Thanks everyone. I actually really love the stinky little messpot. He is quite fun to watch. I am hoping he turns out to be male, females are far more fragile and I always much prefer males these days.

And no I would neeeeeeever put him in a bowl!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Weekly water change. Moved some of the plants around. Goldfish seems to be doing well.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back