Little Bird...and Big Bird

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

freshmike

©µ®¦§‡Ø¶=€®
Reaction score
Here is a picture of three of my Labidochromis caeruleus' (electric yellow/yellow labs) The one in the front is Little Bird, male, the one right behind him is Big Bird, male and the one down and to the right is a female....lets call her....hmmmm..."Egg Tumbler"

Big bird is missing alot of his upper lip, due to a short temper.....and apparently sub-standard fighting skills, I keep telling him it's cuz he is FAT.....which he is! :D
Fish with a thyroid problem :rolleyes: :lol:

Well anyway, hope you like them! :thumbs:

Attachments

• little_bird_22.JPG
    little_bird_22.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 57
:D CUUUUUTIE! I just love yellows, and Little Bird is one of the bestest ever. :wub: However, I also quite enjoy Big Bird, but BECAUSE he is fat!! Don't discrimize aganist the overweight fish! He's not losin cuz he's fat, but because he's not fat enough. Psh, can't you tell when a fish is trying to get big enough to compete for the heavyweight title?? :rolleyes:

:kewlpics: lovely photo chris :cool: ...........but need a close up of Big Bird though.....can't really appreciate his 'generous proportions' without one

......... :grr: that's not kind - calling him fat......poor Big Bird......he might just have big bones :lol:

sue :D

Okay, here is one where you count 7, no 8 chins.... :lol:

Attachments

• bigbirds___fatness_2.JPG
    bigbirds___fatness_2.JPG
    74.9 KB · Views: 51
....and then one of his big ole Kentucky Fried Chicken eatin' bum.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

.....notice how he is never far away from a rock? He may try to tell you it's because he is an mbuna (rock fish), but we all know it's because he needs to rest every 12 seconds. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Attachments

• fat_bum.JPG
    fat_bum.JPG
    57.6 KB · Views: 68
freshmike said:
.....notice how he is never far away from a rock? He may try to tell you it's because he is an mbuna (rock fish), but we all know it's because he needs to rest every 12 seconds. :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I think he's cuuuute :wub:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back