Liquifry

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Vorpal

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I wasn't sure if this belonged here, or somewhere else.
It's related to corydoras, but not necessarily specific to them. I did a search and could not find the answer to my question.
We have cory fry https://www.fishforums.net/threads/...ate-tank-questions.459313/page-2#post-3898905
I have been using Liquifry and wondered about how much to use.
I started out before they hatched using the manufacturer recommended amount, but it does seem like alot. I do not have a filter in the tank, but I am doing daily water changes, replacing about 1/3 of the water with a mixture of fresh, treated water, and water from the mother tank.
Should I continue to use the manufacturer recommended amount of Liquifry? Or is it ok to use somewhat less?

what is the recommended amount?
how big is your tank (length x width x height)? Height of water not of the glass.

It's a nursery tank 30 cm X 30 cm X 35 cm (high). I've got a fair amount of sand in the bottom, so 25 - 26 cm water height? The recommended amount is 1 drop for every 4.5 litres 2- 4 times per day. I have been using 6 - 7 drops, 2 X per day. I thought that made sense when I was trying to establish a food-rich environment, but I think it is rather more than they actually eat.

On ther other hand, I've not raised cory fry before, so I don't know.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back