Limnophila sessiliflora

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to vote! šŸ†

Fishfinder1973

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I like this plant,so much so that Iā€™ve added another 6 bunches to the tank.Healthy plants will grow quickly,reaching the surface and waving around in the current.The roots take nutrients from the substrate and the water column,meaning they are a great match for densely stocked aquariums,where fish food and fish waste provide the nutrients in the water and a tab provides nutrients to the roots proper.

Yes, a nice plant. Fast growing. A good ally against algae at aquarium starting. It consumes much nutrients so I guess you add some fert ?
My favourite fast growing plants are Ceratophyllum submersum/demersum and Najas guadalupensis, for the same reasons. Bubble nesting fishes and fry looove these plants :lol:

I like this plant,so much so that Iā€™ve added another 6 bunches to the tank.Healthy plants will grow quickly,reaching the surface and waving around in the current.The roots take nutrients from the substrate and the water column,meaning they are a great match for densely stocked aquariums,where fish food and fish waste provide the nutrients in the water and a tab provides nutrients to the roots proper.
No need to buy more. Just plant what you trim off the tops.

No need to buy more. Just plant what you trim off the tops.
Very easy to propagate seangee,but I wonā€™t be trimming them if possible.I have propagated them before and put them in limbo,not dying,but no growth for weeks either,so they can get shocked.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back