Lily Thinks She Fits In Box

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

lljdma06

Retired moderator :)
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
I love it when she crams herself into tiny, tiny spaces. The shoebox is for a size 5 and 1/2 ladies shoe (US)

securedownload.jpg

Took her about 5 minutes to squeeze herself into it. :lol: She turns 10 in July

llj

Haha love it. What is it with Cats and boxes? My parents cat will climb into any box left unattended.

Yeah my folks cats wont sleep in a cat basket but a cardboard box-whoa away we go. Bum cats!!!!

:rofl: :lol: why do some cats like to fit themself into the smallest space possible? what type of cat is she? she got the tuff but not the face of a maine coon. a wedgie maybe?

:rofl: :lol: why do some cats like to fit themself into the smallest space possible? what type of cat is she? she got the tuff but not the face of a maine coon. a wedgie maybe?

He he, because she thinks it makes her invisible.

She's a Turkish angora. No double coat, only a single undercoat. Has the fur texture of an angora rabbit.

Not surprised... all cats love this for some reason... do you find your cats will also sit on a random pieces of paper in the middle of the floor, when they could just sit anywhere else? :p

:good:

Not surprised... all cats love this for some reason... do you find your cats will also sit on a random pieces of paper in the middle of the floor, when they could just sit anywhere else? :p

:good:

Not random pieces of paper, but tax forms, computer keyboards, books that you are currently reaading, bills, those sorts of things. Especially Lily. She's terrible.

llj

I appreciate your humor. My other cat, Buckwheat, is currently at the animal hospital with a serious UTI, so I've been throwing myself here trying to refocus my worry into something constructive. He's had one before and had to spend the night at the animal hospital then too. For two years nothing, and then it happens today. I check him all the time ever since he had the first infection. He was straining today and sure enough, it was a UTI. It happened so fast.

Here is a baby picture of my big dummy, I raised him from 8 days old. He's three now.

IMG_2847smaller.jpg

An update on Buckwheat.

He is recovering alright and will be coming home today in the afternoon. He has been, however, diagnosed with diabetes, which seems to be the reason for the recurring UTI. The vet is pretty optimistic actually, especially now that the underlying problem has been discovered. Now, however, I will have to learn to inject a 15lb cat with insulin 2x a day without injuring him or myself. :crazy: He's not fat at all, just has a really muscular build and is extremely strong. Thank goodness, he is rather stupid and easily fooled.

llj

I understand your pain... and raise you trying to squirt liquid formula down a cats throat every day.

Does he like to sit on your lap? I guess it would be best to try and get him to sit on his own, then quickly inject and then uber fuss... just hope he doesn't learn that sit on lap = stabbed in the backside!

I understand your pain... and raise you trying to squirt liquid formula down a cats throat every day.

Does he like to sit on your lap? I guess it would be best to try and get him to sit on his own, then quickly inject and then uber fuss... just hope he doesn't learn that sit on lap = stabbed in the backside!

Well, he's home now, so we'll see. He has a special diet now and hopefully the insulin will be only temporary.

No, he doesn't like to sit on laps, he's more of a "I will sit right next to you" type of cat. It's going to be interesting because I have jury duty next week, I have to prepare for the Fall semester at the university where I teach, do home improvements in the house, and teach over the summer. It's going to be tough taking care of him too. I'm going to need another vacation. :lol:

So, now, he has to take oral antibiotics for the UTI and injections for the diabetes. He's going to love me. :crazy:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back