Lily Rose's 64L Tank Cycle

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

finally got through qualifying week results have been 0,0,5 for 9 days........yippee, so the 7 male guppies are all happy.

Thanks guys, Still having probs with 30G cory tank..........seems the filter that worked perfect;y well in the 64L tank isn't working as well in the 30G why is this? It has the same media in it, i just swopped tanks.its supposed to handle 150L

I'm thinking since you put it on a tank twice as large with twice the stock the bacteria haven't had a chance to multiply enough to catch up yet. Since the 64L filter just finishing cycling maybe you could do a gentle "squeezing" of the media into the cory tank to help speed things along?

I'm thinking since you put it on a tank twice as large with twice the stock the bacteria haven't had a chance to multiply enough to catch up yet. Since the 64L filter just finishing cycling maybe you could do a gentle "squeezing" of the media into the cory tank to help speed things along?

No its ok, sad but I lost 3 corys today, so decided to give some to a friend who just finished her qualifying week on a 5 foot tank ( lucky #28###) so she gave the adolphi, bronze and julli a new home. So now i have less in the tank, lets see if it copes.anyway, guppies are now in 120L and I have a beautiful new white betta inhouse, getting used to his new home

Sorry to hear about the corys, 3 in one day must be really disheartening - especially after all the hard work and patience of setting the tanks up :sad: I hope the others one's are enjoying their new home and that your tank is soon ready for some new ones :)

thanks fergs. here's a photo of my new boy. I think I may name him Precious

Precious4.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back