Lighting For Basic ,ow Tech Plants

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

thank I foundit. I kinda missed it amoung all the debating of K and what maters most LOL looks great I just can not picter howyou would mount it. I guess I hav emore researching .. I know I will get it soe day. I am one to keep on something until I get it and get it right.

Stacey, if you wouldn't mind, please can you post a picture of the set up you have for your lighting currently? I will grab a picture of how mine are mounted later :good:

EDIT: spelling

I was looking to add a picture on this reply but do not see a button to :(

When adding a post look where you see the B I and U for bold and stuff. Look to the right and you will see a smilie face and then this chain and then an image. Click on that image thing.

You can insert an image URL onto there to attach on the post.

I hav seen that don't you have to have them hosted on a site for that . I was trying to transfr from my pc . I will chekc itout in a bit on my lunch brake

thanks

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I hav seen that don't you have to have them hosted on a site for that . I was trying to transfr from my pc . I will chekc itout in a bit on my lunch brake

thanks

Your best bet is to use photobucket, it gives you the img code straight away :good:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back