Leviamasol

Beastije

Fish Addict
Reaction score
I got 20ml from the shop that had it from the vet. They didn't have anything else for any other parasites, at this moment the availability of meds here is not good.
I applied 1ml per 20l per instructions but he said to leave it for 7 days before water change.
Esha ndx instructions however have applying a dose, changing water in 24 hrs and applying another dose. I do not have another dose.
Should I change water or give it like 48 hours to do something?
Thanks

As I said, the only available any sort of treatment here is esha2000 which I have at home, and the Levimasol I got by someone pouring it out to a container from a larger container he got from someone.
I have zero idea what parasites the fish have, just a general assumption that they have some, since one fish dies every two days. If it were bacterial, they would all be dead now
I do the gravel (sand) cleaning every water change anyway. I will keep watching the fish and do a water change based on that. Based on the symptomps the fish have, I have zero ideas what is wrong with them

eSHa-ndx does not say to add another dose after 24 hours. From the instruction leaflet -

Day 1: 1 drop per 1 litre aquarium water. After 24 hours perform a 50% water change or as an alternative filter over fresh activated carbon and change 20% of the water.
In case of oviparous Nematodes repeat the treatment 14 days after the first dosage to eradicate the hatched eggs. In special cases treatment can be repeated after another 2 weeks.

Can you get NT Labs medications?

Sorry, for my wrong reply just now.

I re-read the Esha instruction again.
Actually the instruction says "to use it for 24 hours only."
I think this medication is quite strong.
So, you shouldn't leave it for 7 days.
It's best to follow the instruction strictly, which mean to use it only for 24hours.
You can use it again in the future but after 14 days.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back