Let's try this again

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

wlbadger

Reaction score
I tried to get info earlier but didn't really get any questions answered. Here is my set up...I have a 20" by 10" 10 gallon tank with 8 tetras (neon, glolight,pristella and vonrio) as well as 1 clown loach and 1 panda cory. I have never kept live plants but would like to try my hand at it. I have a aquaclear mini filter and use an airstone for airation, lighting is by 2 15 watt incandescent bulbs. Are there any plants which I can grow in this setup with out additaves such as co2 and fertilizers? I wanted to try and have a mix of live and plastic plants to begin just so I could try live plants to see if I like them. I like finely leafed plants so my view is not obsrtucted. Maybe some small ones to start.

Answered your questions in the other post. Rose

I've a 48" tank thats 22" deep - with spiral valis in it (and a couple of other plants I've never identified!! ) - its going great guns with no fertiliser or CO2 - the trifids have nothing on my spiral valis. :D

I've found that some plants take and others don't - there doesn't seem to be much rhyme or reason to it (or maybe thats just me ;) ) Although any big leaved plants get rasped by my bristlenose cats!

I'd just try and see. But then that's what I did  :D

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back