Let's See All Those Flowerhorns!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

theshanteeman

Reaction score
Hi I'm new here and I thought what a better way to start out by meeting hobbyists like me. So I'm hoping this thread will do just that. Let's all share our current flowerhorns. :hyper:

This is a male I've had for about a year to date.

Photo Dates on him are 11-26-08.

100_2207.jpg

100_2208.jpg

100_2205.jpg

Here is another male I have. He is a bit younger and I've only had him around 6months.

His photos also are on same day 11-26-08.

100_2204.jpg

100_2201.jpg

Photos taken with FLASH on.

I do own more flowerhorns, but I wanna share them all in due time. :good:

Ok there is a couple of mine. Now who's next to say Hello? :drool:

Nice fish :) the little fish in the background of the top picture looks well tiny compared to the flowerhorn

Nice fish. Never seen them before. How big is it?

Nice fish :) the little fish in the background of the top picture looks well tiny compared to the flowerhorn

Thank You for the response. That small fish is a hybrid convict and very small large fry for a meal sometime for the flowerhorn. :crazy:

i wudnt write that if i were u as it will start an argument here on wether this is cruel or not, just thought id let u know

lovely fish by the way looking good :good:

Thank You for the response. That small fish is a hybrid convict and very small large fry for a meal sometime for the flowerhorn. :crazy:

i wudnt write that if i were u as it will start an argument here on wether this is cruel or not, just thought id let u know

lovely fish by the way looking good :good:

thank you for your concern but that "feeder" is a hybrid convict worth nothing but as a feeder.

Nice Flowerhorn's cool fade with the red and green.

lol i think its funny when people say fish eating fish is cruel. especially if they are hybrid or bred in and aquarium. lets look at the wild lol pike eats a perch WOW thats cruel!!! lmao...

nice one cichlid guy :lol: I think that using a feeder fish is not cruel it might be hursh or scary but that's how things end's in the wild for an example:in south America in the Amazon river basin the Neon tetra is eating the tiny micronisim,and the Neon tetra end's up bieng food for the Angel fish,and The Angel fish end's up torn apart by the Red Bellied Piranha,and the Red Bellied Piranha end's up bieng fished by a fisher man and the fisher man end's up in the grave!!

I have no problem with feeder fish.

But it seems a bit odd talking about what is natural in a flowerhorn thread!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back