Let's name my Betta!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

vanalisa

Fish Aficionado
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
I can't seem to settle on a name for him.
It has hindered our bonding and I dont want him to have problems when he grows up!
Thanks.

Attachments

• 20200202_185934.jpg
    20200202_185934.jpg
    230.6 KB · Views: 71
  • 20200202_190005.jpg
    20200202_190005.jpg
    258.7 KB · Views: 77
First name that came to my mind upon seeing him was Pluto, he's lovely :wub:

I think the name Dally is cute, or Lapis!

Vincent, Admiral, Alpha, Frosty, Glenn.
I'm sorry, new at forums, what is a trophy I'm not sure but I think I gave you two of them I'm not sure what they are for...
I'm liking Vincent. Glenn, though?

Blue knight
Now I have to do a little research and find out if there really was a blue night and if so did he have a name other than blue night.
I thought maybe Lancelot but his color was Vermilion. I thought about Percival but I can't think of a cute song the saying with the name Percival in it. I thought about Arthur, my 92 years young best friend died a few months ago and his name was Arthur and I wanted to name the fish after him but it's just too much.. okay on to find out whether or not any blue night is mentioned in the relevant literature.

Whatever you name it, be sure to enter it in our Fish of the Month contest...next one starts mid February

Now I have to do a little research and find out if there really was a blue night and if so did he have a name other than blue night.
I thought maybe Lancelot but his color was Vermilion. I thought about Percival but I can't think of a cute song the saying with the name Percival in it. I thought about Arthur, my 92 years young best friend died a few months ago and his name was Arthur and I wanted to name the fish after him but it's just too much.. okay on to find out whether or not any blue night is mentioned in the relevant literature.
Sir Persant of Inde ... FYI, defeated by Gareth.

Name him turtle since his head looks like it’s coming out of a shell.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back