Let It Snow

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

VeryFatbloke

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
As quite a few peopl in the UK are having snow I thought I'd post a picture of Fred, my Snowball Pleco. I've had him just over a week, he's very shy and seems to spend most of his time hiding under the piece of bogwood you can see him peering out of.

Attachments

• FRED4.JPG
    FRED4.JPG
    18.9 KB · Views: 44
Pic is a bit blurred but he seems a lovely plec , i love plecs and after a week or so i m sure he will come out more and not be as shy.
As quite a few peopl in the UK are having snow I thought I'd post a picture of Fred, my Snowball Pleco. I've had him just over a week, he's very shy and seems to spend most of his time hiding under the piece of bogwood you can see him peering out of.

i have a shy albino plec bless them ay he does a grate job at night time or maybe he is sleeping .

A picture that was up yesterday, but seems to be missing now :p No clue why the person edited his post and got rid of it ... but perhaps we'll get lucky and get to see a new picture of the snowball plec =)

Sorry all, I intended to edit the post and add a new picture, which I've done now, but I edited the post and then forgot to add the updated picture.

Ive just posted a piccy of ours the day we got it on a different thread and thought I'd add it here too :)

Here is 'Spot' :)

L142a.jpg

How long have you had yours bloke?

we've had ours (its an L142 large spot) for about 6 months now - and hes barely grown :) hes about 2.5"

Most reactions

Back