less common livebearers????

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

aernympha

Fish Herder
Reaction score
does anyone have any ????? like goodeide's :D i would really like to get some can anyone recomend some where to get them from i live in south england. alsio has anyone kempt them???? :D :thumbs: would like to try some different livebearers :p

:cool:

i am quite intersteed in some golden bumblebee goodeid's (allotoca dugesi) :D :thumbs: any one got any info on them alos does anbyone have any??? :D

aernympha said:
does anyone have any ????? like goodeide's :D i would really like to get some can anyone recomend some where to get them from i live in south england. alsio has anyone kempt them???? :D :thumbs: would like to try some different livebearers :p

:cool:
Trimar Aquaria here in Cornwall have some, I saw them in the flesh the other day and they are in fantastic condition. I know they do mail order.
They have a web site listing them if you do a search or you can PM me for the address ( not sure about the forum rules on posting address)

Robert

i was at the lfs today (in canada sorry, just thought i'd share this cuz it was so cool!) and i saw a Pike Livebearer.....at least i think thats what it was called....it was HUGE!!!! it would prolly have babies the size of full grown guppies!! anyways good luck on ur hunt for rare livebearers! xoxoxo ~dEx :*

:D kool, i don't think i can order any form online i don't have a credit card -_- :p ohwell.....perhaps i might come across some :thumbs: :D

is there a common name or easier name than gooiipooiuijodoos

or whatever u called them...

people i know have kept mosquitofish in tanks with livebearers... they eat the mosquito larvae.. i hear u can get them for free at hatcheries... none around here though because there isnt a threat of west nile around here i dont think... they arent really colorfull but they breed a lot and dont eat their babies
:fish: :thumbs:

Most reactions

Back