Leon the lobster

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
The white house pardons a turkey on Thanksgiving and this guy pardons a lobster on Thanksgiving. And he wants to buy a bigger tank for Leon the lobster with his youtube earnings. And he buys fresh clams for Leon too.
He's a hypocrite, saves a crayfish but feeds it fresh clams. What about the poor clams?

If you’ve got 15 minutes to kill, this an interesting video as this guy keeps a store bought lobster as a pet snd rehabilitates it. One lucky lobster.
7 million views in just one month.
I can‘t watch. It would make the cats drool

and watch a fish eat him on the way down to the bottom, or it is stupid enough to crawl into another trap and go back to the seafood counter to be sold again :)
What a lousy life living in that tank, I would rather be dead.

I'm sorry it is now time to put this guy back in the ocean and set him free.
What a lousy life living in that tank, I would rather be dead.
The creator mentioned in the video that releasing him into the ocean would be incredibly impractical considering the crap he'd have to do to actually get the lobster into a safe spot where he wouldn't immediately be picked off by predators.

Creator also said that he's going to be setting up a bigger tank in the future with better maintenance, coral, e.c.t.

Of course take what Colin said about ending up in a seafood shop again in jest, but he isn't necessarily wrong.

Didn't Homer Simpson do something like that?
Rescued a lobster and kept it in the goldfish tank, then he fed it ham and bacon and all sorts of food.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back