Leicestershire Anyone?

Hello All,

recognise a few oldies in this area.
I am LE67 3QX Coalville Aquatics.

Hi,
I'am from LE5, not done any serious fish keeping for years, just got a community tank, a Jewel Rio 130L. But think I might be tempted to start again. Having got a little bored with Electronics (But again with Mpu controllers for lights and heaters, even LED lighting varied with PWM) and model building, perhaps I should try getting my hands wet??

Yes count me in. Never did the driving thing, so traveling can be a problem, well not really just lots of bus trips (Good job I don't have to pay, old man, young heart) See there's a couple of LE5'er here.

Regards
Mel.

Attachments

• Tank-1.jpg
    Tank-1.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 333
Hi Leicesteerites,
Today I did a bit of Shopping, first I went to Pets at Home, I really should have known better!! Firstly the girl produced a pad of forms, then ask me things like tank size, how old, filter, what fish, Address details and then wanted a signature?? What on earth, then when I ask her for a pair of Mollies she said we don't sex fish, so I said stuff your fish... and promptly left.

I then arrived at Ocean Commotion and spent a few pounds, they have a simple loyalty card, spent £10 or more, get it stamped, 3 stamps £3 off fish, 6 stamps £6 off, 10 stamps £10 voucher.. Not bad really. Then in the Afternoon we both went to Clearwater aquatics for another Clown loach and a pr of Marbled Mollies.

Regards
Mel.

Hi guys,
I have just upgraded to Marine (sorry have been doing trops for 10 years and fancied a change), so I am a lot of tropical fish that I need to pass on to someone who will appreciate them. Didn't want to give to my LFS, as most of there tanks are dirty and have disease and I care more about the fish than they do!
5 Neon Tetra’s £5
2 Gold Barbs £3
1 Large Red Fin Shark £5
3 Large Angel Fish £15
1 Female Fighter £5
1 South Cory £4
1 Large Albino Cory £3
2 Silver Sharks £8
1 Banjo Catfish £4
1 Frog Leopard Plec cost (£40) £20
1 Dwarf Puffer £2
3 Tiger Barbs £6
2 Green Barbs £4
1 Octocinclus £1
Or the lot for £55

The whole lot cost me over £150, but understand I won’t get anywhere near that back. All are fat, healthy and disease free. Please message me back to let me know if you are interested. Collection from LE3 but can deliver around Leicester.
Many Thanks,
Charlie

Also have tropical plants on bogwood/rock - large £8 or medium £6 or small £4

Many thanks

I have a 10 inch male Mozambique Tilapia for sale, offers please, I have 2 that have been together since birth, I have had to separate has one has become very dominant, take your pick!

Hello,
I am fairly new to fish keeping, live in LE2 area

Have a 2ft tank which house guppies, platies a black moor, bn plec and an apple snail
Also have 2 african frogs

I live in LE65. Have also lived in LE67 :)
Maidenhead aquatics at woodlands, best lfs ever!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back