Legos in fish tank?

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

DancingBetta

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I read that LEGOs could go in fish tanks. In the future I want a Star Wars themed tank (because Star Wars) but there isn’t a lot of decor for it. If I cleaned it a bunch, glued the pieces together, anchored it to the ground, and filed sharp edges, would it be ok?

Go easy on the glue though.
Some can be toxic even for humans
Forgot to mention that. :good:

Most brands of super glue are safe for fish tanks. Try to use it sparingly, and only put it in the center of the piece. If you glob it all over the place, then it will ooze out and create ugly white streaks. (“Krazy Glue” is a safe brand)

Hi everyone!
I read that LEGOs could go in fish tanks. In the future I want a Star Wars themed tank (because Star Wars) but there isn’t a lot of decor for it. If I cleaned it a bunch, glued the pieces together, anchored it to the ground, and filed sharp edges, would it be ok?
Actually, my LPS has a TON of professionally made high quality Star Wars things all to scale with each other. AT-AT's, Falcon, X-wing, AT-ST, etc. All looking blown to bits.

So, there are some things out there.

That being said. A Lego fishtank would be awesome, and I had thought about it myself, just because, Lego. Would be perfectly safe.

There is always the possibility of the fish injuring themselves on the sharp corners as well. I've had fish smack into bogwood and knacker themselves.

Attachments

• 848072333122caf4a8b5e6d864cf4d958703b1709c496701ba21aad494d14ec3_1.jpg
    848072333122caf4a8b5e6d864cf4d958703b1709c496701ba21aad494d14ec3_1.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 58

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back