Leaves?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Malex530

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm not really sure were this question belongs but ill post it here!

I have heard of almond leaves in aquariums but instead of buying them I was wondering if soursop had the same effect or even if it is safe? I have TONS AND TONS of them in my house for some tea. Sre these toxic to fish? Could I use them to lower the ph and stain the water? If the fish matter I have angels, pleco, cardinal and bleeding heart tetra, getman rams and planning to get some hatchets. Thanks!

If you have angels, plecos, cardinals and bleeding hearts, do you have a nano tank?

Tek oot.

TekFish said:
If you have angels, plecos, cardinals and bleeding hearts, do you have a nano tank?
Tek oot.

Well I saw planted in the title so I thought..........

Well as a general rule, any part particularly the fruits of a grape plant, avocado tree and citrus plants/trees are considered toxic to a great majority of household and exotic pets including fish. If not belonging to any of the three, then it can be regarded safe.

Tongue_Flicker said:
Well as a general rule, any part particularly the fruits of a grape plant, avocado tree and citrus plants/trees are considered toxic to a great majority of household and exotic pets including fish. If not belonging to any of the three, then it can be regarded safe.

Thanks! It is in the citrus group so no!

Wait no....... I meant the leaves not the fruit. Sorry if I made that unclear. Soursop is in the citrus part of it so I don't know.

I wouldn't, just to be safe.

Tek oot.

I second that. Usually trees that grow near or along rivers or bodies of water are safest ones to put in.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back