Learn to drive...

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
šŸ¶ POTM Poll is Open! šŸ¦Ž Click here to Vote! šŸ°
Reaction score
Whether youā€™re a young, new driver. Or an older experienced driver who has become complacent... you need to learn to drive. Or re-learn to drive.

This WILL be a public service announcement type post...

On Friday morning, I was stopped at a red light. Above fifty feet behind me and to my right were a couple police cruisers that had pulled over another vehicle.

As I was scanning the current traffic conditions, and paying attention to the road and traffic lights ahead of me, I was rather violently rear-ended by a big work van.

Now, I know this forum is global, and there are going to be different standards as to safe driving practices, but as a frequent member of the 400 series highway traffic here in Ontario, Canada, I can tell you, without a doubt, if you strip down all the teachings, and practices, the number one priority is to NOT HIT THE VEHICLE IN FRONT OF YOU. Thatā€™s your number one job.

I wonā€™t go into many details, but I did get an admission from the other driver that they were looking at the two police vehicles and were not paying attention. Which lead me to believe they hit me at full speed of the road which is 50kph.

I was in my F-150, had I been in a smaller vehicle, I fear the damage and impact would have been much greater.

I was assessed on scene by paramedics and given the all clear to drive myself to the hospital to be examined.

official diagnosis was some muscle strain to the neck, and a mild concussion. So for that, Iā€™m counting myself lucky. it couldā€™ve been so much worse. unfortunately for me, it still may be, due to previous concussions from playing hockey in my youth.

Now, how do I turn this into a PSA. This is how... Put down the phone. Park yourself in a parking lot to eat that burger and fries. Wake up 10 minutes earlier and do your make-up before you get behind the wheel. Take a cab if youā€™ve been drinking, or taking drugs. Check your blind spots, donā€™t be a rubber necker, slow down in construction zones, keep your distance from cars ahead of you and stop being an a-hole on the road.

It seems like a pretty ā€œuncoolā€ ask for some people, judging how a lot of people drive... but I would love to invite them to sit in the seat a be a crash test dummy, and see how much they enjoy spending the weekend in bed sensitive to light and nursing a splitting headache (and thatā€™s the best case scenario)

Every time you get behind the wheel, have some respect for the machinery youā€™re operating. The lives of everyone around you depend on it.

And thatā€™s my PG rant and PSA, lord knows those close to me got the explicit version.

I agree! Something similar has happened to me in the past. Allways pay attention!

Now, how do I turn this into a PSA. This is how... Put down the phone. Park yourself in a parking lot to eat that burger and fries. Wake up 10 minutes earlier and do your make-up before you get behind the wheel. Take a cab if youā€™ve been drinking, or taking drugs. Check your blind spots, donā€™t be a rubber necker, slow down in construction zones, keep your distance from cars ahead of you and stop being an a-hole on the road.
This should be the first thing and last thing people read in a driver's education handbook, and on their insurance policy, vehicle rego form and anything else related to driving.

---------------------
As a cyclist and motorist I have seen it all and been hit by some. The first time I got hit by a car I was cycling along the road next to a shopping centre. It was during the day, visibility was good and I was wearing a red, yellow and blue t-shirt and shorts. A motorist turned the corner in front of me and knocked me down. She said she didn't see me. I asked if she had a license and she got back in her car and drove off, leaving me on the road with a busted shoulder and twisted bike.

Next motorist turned in front of me when I was cycling along a main road. The car in front of her turned in front of me and I went behind him and got hit by the second car being driven by a school teacher going to her tennis lesson. She followed the first vehicle around the corner without looking. Neither of them gave way to me. She told the police she was thinking about her tennis coach. I ended up with crushed vertebrate in my back and neck and massive brain damage because of this accident. Never worked again and have lived in constant pain since then.

Third time was a probationary driver (had license for less than 12 months). She pulled out of a side street and ran me down. Claimed she didn't see me. I said it's because you didn't stop at the stop sign and look before you pulled out.

The list goes on with a trade person pulling out of a side street because he was getting frustrated with waiting for the traffic. That was a hit and run where he left the scene.

A white sedan drove into me from behind when I was taking off at a set of lights. Another hit and run.

Blue sedan decided to push me around the round about because I was on a bike and he didn't like cyclists. He then side swiped me into the kerb and got out to attack me. When I stood up he saw how much bigger I was than him and he got in his car and took off. The cops were informed and said they were going to charge me with assault even though I didn't touch him and the motorist ran into me several times before driving me into a kerb and knocking me off my bike. Turns out the cops were full of it.

Idiot guy in a 4wd didn't want to stop at an intersection, saw me and continued to drive around the corner knocking me off the bike and I landed on the other side of the road. Fortunately no cars were coming the other way. Another hit and run. He was reported to Police but they didn't do anything.

An elderly Asian lady drove up to a stop sign and didn't stop. She waved to me as she drove out into the intersection and took me out before she drove off.

Some jerk in a red 4wd that hated cyclists and pulled up next to me while I was riding along the road. I was 2 feet from the kerb and there were 2 lanes going in my direction. He had heaps of room to safely overtake me but pulled up in the middle of both lanes and blocked the traffic. He drove along next to me at 20kph, leaning across the front seat of his vehicle and abusing me out of the front passenger window. He made numerous death threats and told me to get off the fuplie road or he was going to kill me. After several minutes of this he swerved his 4wd into me and I hit the brakes. He bounced off the kerb and left black tyre marks on the kerb while I hopped up onto the verge. Dozens of cars were behind us watching this and none saw anything. He then stopped his vehicle in the middle of the road and said I was fuplie dead a few more times before getting back in and driving up to the red traffic lights. This was reported to the Police who took no action even though I gave them a number plate and full description of the vehicle and driver and time and date and even had a photograph of the vehicle, which I took while he was at the red lights.

A young Asian girl used to pull out of a side street up the road from my place. She did it virtually every time I road along that street. She didn't care. One day I had a video camera on the bike and was riding up to the shops. She pulled out in front of me again so I followed her up the road. She pulled into her driveway and I pulled up behind her. I asked why she didn't give way to oncoming traffic and why she kept pulling out in front of me. She dribbled on in Chinese pretending she didn't understand me. Eventually I held up the camera and said I have recorded all of this and will be going to the Police. I got on my bike and as I was riding away she yelled out "Hey mate, wait mate, I didn't mean it". All said with a strong Australian accent. That was caught on video too. She stopped doing it after that :)

--------------------
One of my sisters used to ride a motorbike. Nothing fancy just a 250cc Honda to get to and from work. She was a careful rider and didn't do stupid things. One day she was waiting at a stop sign when a car drove into the back of her. At the time, the motorist claimed they were at fault and said sorry, etc. A month later the cops and insurance company had spoken to both parties and the motorist claimed my sister was being an idiot and rode into the back of his car. I told the cops and insurance guys to look at the bike and see where the damage was on the bike. They did and realised the damage was on the rear of the bike and the foot pegs on one side of the bike had been pushed forward, which means the bike was hit from behind. The car driver was then charged with failing to give way and had to pay the insurance.

I was waiting to cross the road to go to a shop when I saw a woman pull out of the shopping centre driveway and into the outside lane. There were 2 lanes going in each direction. Visibility was great, the road was clear except for one car. Unfortunately the outside lane had a p-plater (probationary driver) and the young girl got cleaned up and her car ended up in the traffic island. The woman who pulled out of the car park said sorry and said it was her fault and she would pay for everything. Typical bs from a bad person. At the time I saw this I wrote my details down on a piece of paper and gave it to the young girl and said keep this, if you have any problems, call me or give my details to the police. I will testify in court that I saw the other motorist pull out into you. The young girl said it's ok because the other motorist said it was her fault. I said take it anyway. Two months later I get a call from the cops asking about the incident. I told them what I saw and the cop said that's what he thought happened but the motorist who pulled out of the shopping centre gave a different version of events and was blaming the p-plater. The p-plater was given the all clear and woman who drove into her was charged with failing to give way.

--------------------
Then there are times I was driving a car.

I was sitting at a set of red traffic lights (red is stop) when this car drives past me and straight into the cars in front of him. He rear ended one car and that hit the car in front and that hit the car in front, etc. Half a dozen cars were involved because one guy wasn't watching the road or red lights. It was day time and visibility was good, he just wasn't watching the road.

I was driving along a highway at night when it was raining. I was doing about 70kph (it was a 100kph zone but you drive to the conditions). This idiot in a black sports car goes whipping past at about 200kph and disappears up the road. About 10 seconds later there is red and white lights going round and round up ahead. Then the lights flip over a couple of times and the car is upside-down in the middle of the island dividing the roads. The idiot lost control on a curved piece of road and spins multiple times before rolling his vehicle. He was alright but his car was a write off :)

I was driving along a road when this old guy drives to the end of his street and pulls straight out into me. I hit the breaks and he just missed me. I started driving again and he is in the wrong lane driving next to me trying to get past me. He speeds up and cuts in front of me and hits the brakes at the stop sign. Meanwhile his wife in the passenger seat is screaming STOP.

I used to drive along the freeway and had trucks pull up behind me flashing their lights and beeping their horns. I was doing the limit and using the inside lane where I was meant to be. The outside lane is for overtaking vehicles that are using the inside lane. One truck got so pissed off with me he pulled out to over take me (it was clear and he could have done it any time) and then pulled back into my lane while next to me. I ended up in the emergency lane and hit the brakes while this idiot went past. Nobody stopped to see if I was ok. The truck was reported to Police with no action taken.

I have seen women doing make up while driving, people eating cereal and steering with their elbows and knees, people shaving, brushing their teeth, reading a book to the kids in the back seat while driving. The list goes on. People are fuplie idiots under normal conditions and even worse when they get behind the wheel.

I have never caused an accident but have been involved in lots of them. All of them caused by idiots who weren't focussing on what they should have been doing (driving), or they were road ragers.

I have no sympathy for bad drivers and would love it if the government forced every motorist to resit their driver's license every 5 years. Unfortunately they don't and once you get a license at 18 (gotta be 18 years old in Australia to legally drive a car) you don't get retested until you are 80. You don't even have to resit your license if you lose it for doing too many stupid things. Just pay the government and keep driving.

Last edited:
This should be the first thing and last thing people read in a driver's education handbook, and on their insurance policy, vehicle rego form and anything else related to driving.

---------------------
As a cyclist and motorist I have seen it all and been hit by some. The first time I got hit by a car I was cycling along the road next to a shopping centre. It was during the day, visibility was good and I was wearing a red, yellow and blue t-shirt and shorts. A motorist turned the corner in front of me and knocked me down. She said she didn't see me. I asked if she had a license and she got back in her car and drove off, leaving me on the road with a busted shoulder and twisted bike.

Next motorist turned in front of me when I was cycling along a main road. The car in front of her turned in front of me and I went behind him and got hit by the second car being driven by a school teacher going to her tennis lesson. She followed the first vehicle around the corner without looking. Neither of them gave way to me. She told the police she was thinking about her tennis coach. I ended up with crushed vertebrate in my back and neck and massive brain damage because of this accident. Never worked again and have lived in constant pain since then.

Third time was a probationary driver (had license for less than 12 months). She pulled out of a side street and ran me down. Claimed she didn't see me. I said it's because you didn't stop at the stop sign and look before you pulled out.

The list goes on with a trade person pulling out of a side street because he was getting frustrated with waiting for the traffic. That was a hit and run where he left the scene.

A white sedan drove into me from behind when I was taking off at a set of lights. Another hit and run.

Blue sedan decided to push me around the round about because I was on a bike and he didn't like cyclists. He then side swiped me into the kerb and got out to attack me. When I stood up he saw how much bigger I was than him and he got in his car and took off. The cops were informed and said they were going to charge me with assault even though I didn't touch him and the motorist ran into me several times before driving me into a kerb and knocking me off my bike. Turns out the cops were full of it.

Idiot guy in a 4wd didn't want to stop at an intersection, saw me and continued to drive around the corner knocking me off the bike and I landed on the other side of the road. Fortunately no cars were coming the other way. Another hit and run. He was reported to Police but they didn't do anything.

An elderly Asian lady drove up to a stop sign and didn't stop. She waved to me as she drove out into the intersection and took me out before she drove off.

Some jerk in a red 4wd that hated cyclists and pulled up next to me while I was riding along the road. I was 2 feet from the kerb and there were 2 lanes going in my direction. He had heaps of room to safely overtake me but pulled up in the middle of both lanes and blocked the traffic. He drove along next to me at 20kph, leaning across the front seat of his vehicle and abusing me out of the front passenger window. He made numerous death threats and told me to get off the fuplie road or he was going to kill me. After several minutes of this he swerved his 4wd into me and I hit the brakes. He bounced off the kerb and left black tyre marks on the kerb while I hopped up onto the verge. Dozens of cars were behind us watching this and none saw anything. He then stopped his vehicle in the middle of the road and said I was fuplie dead a few more times before getting back in and driving up to the red traffic lights. This was reported to the Police who took no action even though I gave them a number plate and full description of the vehicle and driver and time and date and even had a photograph of the vehicle, which I took while he was at the red lights.

A young Asian girl used to pull out of a side street up the road from my place. She did it virtually every time I road along that street. She didn't care. One day I had a video camera on the bike and was riding up to the shops. She pulled out in front of me again so I followed her up the road. She pulled into her driveway and I pulled up behind her. I asked why she didn't give way to oncoming traffic and why she kept pulling out in front of me. She dribbled on in Chinese pretending she didn't understand me. Eventually I held up the camera and said I have recorded all of this and will be going to the Police. I got on my bike and as I was riding away she yelled out "Hey mate, wait mate, I didn't mean it". All said with a strong Australian accent. That was caught on video too. She stopped doing it after that :)

--------------------
One of my sisters used to ride a motorbike. Nothing fancy just a 250cc Honda to get to and from work. She was a careful rider and didn't do stupid things. One day she was waiting at a stop sign when a car drove into the back of her. At the time, the motorist claimed they were at fault and said sorry, etc. A month later the cops and insurance company had spoken to both parties and the motorist claimed my sister was being an idiot and rode into the back of his car. I told the cops and insurance guys to look at the bike and see where the damage was on the bike. They did and realised the damage was on the rear of the bike and the foot pegs on one side of the bike had been pushed forward, which means the bike was hit from behind. The car driver was then charged with failing to give way and had to pay the insurance.

I was waiting to cross the road to go to a shop when I saw a woman pull out of the shopping centre driveway and into the outside lane. There were 2 lanes going in each direction. Visibility was great, the road was clear except for one car. Unfortunately the outside lane had a p-plater (probationary driver) and the young girl got cleaned up and her car ended up in the traffic island. The woman who pulled out of the car park said sorry and said it was her fault and she would pay for everything. Typical bs from a bad person. At the time I saw this I wrote my details down on a piece of paper and gave it to the young girl and said keep this, if you have any problems, call me or give my details to the police. I will testify in court that I saw the other motorist pull out into you. The young girl said it's ok because the other motorist said it was her fault. I said take it anyway. Two months later I get a call from the cops asking about the incident. I told them what I saw and the cop said that's what he thought happened but the motorist who pulled out of the shopping centre gave a different version of events and was blaming the p-plater. The p-plater was given the all clear and woman who drove into her was charged with failing to give way.

--------------------
Then there are times I was driving a car.

I was sitting at a set of red traffic lights (red is stop) when this car drives past me and straight into the cars in front of him. He rear ended one car and that hit the car in front and that hit the car in front, etc. Half a dozen cars were involved because one guy wasn't watching the road or red lights. It was day time and visibility was good, he just wasn't watching the road.

I was driving along a highway at night when it was raining. I was doing about 70kph (it was a 100kph zone but you drive to the conditions). This idiot in a black sports car goes whipping past at about 200kph and disappears up the road. About 10 seconds later there is red and white lights going round and round up ahead. Then the lights flip over a couple of times and the car is upside-down in the middle of the island dividing the roads. The idiot lost control on a curved piece of road and spins multiple times before rolling his vehicle. He was alright but his car was a write off :)

I was driving along a road when this old guy drives to the end of his street and pulls straight out into me. I hit the breaks and he just missed me. I started driving again and he is in the wrong lane driving next to me trying to get past me. He speeds up and cuts in front of me and hits the brakes at the stop sign. Meanwhile his wife in the passenger seat is screaming STOP.

I used to drive along the freeway and had trucks pull up behind me flashing their lights and beeping their horns. I was doing the limit and using the inside lane where I was meant to be. The outside lane is for overtaking vehicles that are using the inside lane. One truck got so pissed off with me he pulled out to over take me (it was clear and he could have done it any time) and then pulled back into my lane while next to me. I ended up in the emergency lane and hit the brakes while this idiot went past. Nobody stopped to see if I was ok. The truck was reported to Police with no action taken.

I have seen women doing make up while driving, people eating cereal and steering with their elbows and knees, people shaving, brushing their teeth, reading a book to the kids in the back seat while driving. The list goes on. People are fuplie idiots under normal conditions and even worse when they get behind the wheel.

I have never caused an accident but have been involved in lots of them. All of them caused by idiots who weren't focussing on what they should have been doing (driving), or they were road ragers.

I have no sympathy for bad drivers and would love it if the government forced every motorist to resit their driver's license every 5 years. Unfortunately they don't and once you get a license at 18 (gotta be 18 years old in Australia to legally drive a car) you don't get retested until you are 80. You don't even have to resit your license if you lose it for doing too many stupid things. Just pay the government and keep driving.
While those stories are all brutal, not one of them is surprising, and thatā€™s the sad reality of being on the road these days, not enough people have respect they need for these big machines they operate.

I have a sure fire way to get rid of careless driving, it will never pass though.

you get caught careless driving, lose your car, lose your license. For good.

One or two things will happen if you start taking peoples cars and licenses. You will get crappy drivers off the road, and scare the less crappy ones straight. Iā€™ve been saying it for years.

plus the roads would be safer and less congested...

I have a sure fire way to get rid of careless driving, it will never pass though.

you get caught careless driving, lose your car, lose your license. For good.
They do that here in Western Australia and other parts of the country, but only for hoon behaviour. Hoon behaviour is considered dangerous driving, doing burnouts, street racing, excessive speed, etc.

Depending on the offence, you lose the vehicle for 1 month for a first offence and 3 months for the second offence. And the car gets taken permanently for the third offence. There are also fines for the offences. However, it doesn't stop the idiots from driving. Some motorists don't bother to retrieve their vehicle after it is impounded and just get another car and keep being an idiot.

There have been plenty of instances where moron motorist gets caught by the cops doing burnouts. He loses his car for a week or month, or whatever (it's up to the cop that catches them). The following night the idiot motorist is out doing the same thing in mum or dad's car or a friend's car and they lose that too. A few weeks later and they get caught again and lose whatever vehicle they are using at the time.

There have even been motorists caught doing stupid things. They lose the vehicle and a few hours later that get caught again in a different vehicle, sometimes by the same cop. So whilst most people learn, some people really are stupid and repeat the same things over and over again without learning.

--------------------
We have a TV show called highway patrol or traffic patrol, and they have a camera crew with the police patrol cars and they film some really funny stuff. Idiot teenager in a hotted up car does a burnout in front of a marked police vehicle sitting at the lights. It's recorded on police dash cam. Idiot motorist claims he didn't do it even after the cops show him the footage.

Girl in car gets pulled over by police for using mobile phone while driving. Girl claims she doesn't have a phone even though she is still using it while the cops are talking to her.

Unlicensed driver gets pulled over for driving an unlicensed vehicle. He claims it is licensed. Cops say the number plates belong to a truck, not the 4 cylinder hatch he is driving.

Guy is doing something in his car while it is parked on the side of the road. Cops pull up and walk over to him. He doesn't want to get out of his vehicle. He won't provide ID and cops tell him to get out. He doesn't want to so cops drag him out. He is wearing nothing but sexy women's underwear. Cops eventually find out who he is and check his vehicle. He is free to go with the proviso he wears more appropriate attire in future when out driving.

Some of it is so stupid it is fuplie hilarious. Unfortunately there are too many morons in this world and you're not allowed to vaporise them with a disintegration ray :)

Some of it is so stupid it is fuplie hilarious. Unfortunately there are too many morons in this world and you're not allowed to vaporise them with a disintegration ray :)

and you canā€™t even fit them in a microwave....

Itā€™s ridiculous really.

too many strikes given, not enough lessons learned. The only thing that will get worse are accidents and incidents, until authorities crack down on offenders.

otherwise itā€™s a cash grab to put money into the government to maintain roads. Or build new roads so we can congest those too with terrible drivers... at least here...

Iā€™m going to start driving this year, after I turn 16. Hope nothing this crazy happens to me... :unsure:

Glad youā€™re ok! :good:

Iā€™m going to start driving this year, after I turn 16. Hope nothing this crazy happens to me... :unsure:

Glad youā€™re ok! :good:
I wish nothing like this happens to you.

Driving is a learned skill, itā€™s a privilege, not a right.

no matter the size of your vehicle, always remember youā€™re not just driving a car, youā€™re driving a piece of machinery, and it should be respected as such.

not respecting that leads to injury or worse.

pay attention to the roads, pay attention to other drivers and pay attention to your own operation of your vehicle.

I have a thousand things I can rant about over driving, and I wonā€™t go there. Who are we kidding, Iā€™m going there...

Back-up cameras, blind spot detectors, ā€˜insert computer controlled ā€œsafetyā€ features advertised hereā€™ are NO substitute for time behind the wheel practicing all the best habits of driving. All those habits have been so lost that companies have designed cars to cater those people not capable of acquiring those skills that now people have become dependent on their vehicle telling them theyā€™re driving like an idiot and now they start driving like an idiot. (^^^run on sentence, I apologize).

Mark my words, there will come a time when technology in cars starts to cause more accidents than it claims to prevent. And more disturbing, more than it claims you can rely on. If you need a light on your side mirror to tell you that there is another car in your blind spot, then you suck at driving, sell your car and cut up your license because you donā€™t deserve to be one the road. NOTHING beats a good olā€™ shoulder check when changing lanes and if you canā€™t master that little simple skill, youā€™re not qualified to operate a car.

People to need to get back to the basics of learning skills required to drive a car.

Im sure I have repeated myself in this post, Iā€™m also sure Iā€™ve left some thoughts out,but my brain no work good right now, and trust me when I say I can go much deeper down this rabbit hole.

simply put, pay attention to your driving classes, then assess, and take your learning and skills further than your instruction leads you.

otherwise itā€™s a cash grab to put money into the government to maintain roads. Or build new roads so we can congest those too with terrible drivers... at least here...
It's the same here, take money, widen roads that should have been built wider to begin with. The freeway (fwy) south of Perth is a classic example. The state government wanted to extend the fwy south so they put out a proposal and asked for bidders. Instead of building a 3 lane freeway, they did a 2 lane freeway and every day during peak times there is a 20km long traffic jam and it takes you about 2 hours to get through the bottle neck section where it goes from 3 lanes to 2 lanes. Now the government is looking for a company to put in the third lane (10 years too late).

There are thousands of examples like that right across the state and country. They don't want to spend money at the time so spend more money afterwards modifying it instead of building it properly at the start. And people using the freeway now have to put up with 5 more years of road works, which just adds to the traffic jam.

Fortunately, driverless cars are starting to appear so hopefully in 10 years time a lot of new cars will be able to control the driver.

First rule of driving, be patient, don't rush and just be careful.

Second rule, expect everyone else to be a complete and utter fupliehead. That way when someone does the right thing, you will be pleasantly surprised. But when everyone else is being a fupliehead, you won't be surprised.

Give yourself plenty of space between you and the car in front of you. Most countries say you should be 2 or 3 or 4 car lengths behind at x speed. Double that and give yourself space and time to react. Morons will cut in front of you and squeeze into the gap, that is fine, just let them be idiots. But have plenty of space in front of you so you can sit back and watch what happens up the road. If it's raining, snowing, night time, or just bad weather conditions or a bad road, slow down and leave more space between you and the vehicle in front of you. Normally you double the distance when conditions are bad.
Drive to the conditions, not the maximum allowable speed.

Don't just watch the car in front of you. Monitor what is happening behind you, next to you and in front of you, including several miles up the road. Look for pedestrians on the side of the road, cars coming out of driveways, trucks that have slowed down or stopped 10 or 20 cars up in front of you. Watch the traffic lights up ahead. If you see someone a few cars up apply their brakes, you can slow down and be ready to stop if necessary and there will be less chance of you running into the back of someone.

Don't get egged on by mates saying do it, do it, do it. If someone in the car is being an idiot, tell them to shut up or get out. Don't do stupid things to impress your mates or other road users. Just be a careful driver and leave the burnouts for the race track or PlayStation.

If you have a dark coloured car, have your headlights on during the day and night so the vehicle is easier to see on the black roads. Use your headlights when it's raining or overcast too. A good rule to follow is if the street lights are on, your headlights are on. Don't forget to turn the lights off when you park otherwise you get a flat battery.

Do an advanced driving course and learn what not to do when it's wet and you are going around a corner. Drive to survive and be safe. Have lots of space around you and be aware of everything that is going on around you. Expect people to be idiots and do the wrong thing, and you should be fine.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back