leapord frog

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Bloomjack

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
This is 1 of the nicest plecs I have ever seen, very nice and a cheaper version of the zebra plec. What a stupid name tho for a plec. Search it on google for a picture

search this on google: L134 LEOPARD FROG

5.jpg

They are just as gorgeous aren't they. I got one a couple of weeks ago but its very shy at the moment and only comes out when the lights are off. I paid £28 for it which is better than £110 for a zebra although I still want a few of those in the future

Here's a pic of mine which is yet unamed

Newplec2.jpg

Am currently on the look out for half a dozen of them ;)

Spoke to my LFS yesterday, and he said that they were on his list from Brazil last week, but didn't order any. Next list is about 3 weeks time, and they should be about £15 each :D :D

Don't really want to use mail order to be honest. Would rather see the fish for myself, and let them have a quarantine period in the LFS before I collect them ;)

Well I got the other one from the same lfs today even though I know its probably overpriced. Its in really good condition and has not hidden since I put it in. The other one hasn't seen it yet so I'm yet to find out if they get along, but they are in my 30 gallon and there is enough room in there for 2 territories with plants and a couple of pieces of bogwood to split it up.

Here he is getting to work on the algae

NewLeopard.jpg

kool they are wicked. I will definately get some! Will they be alright in a Lake Malawi cichlid tank?

Buffy is gorgeous :wub:

Does she come out a often when its light. Mine hide under the bogwood till the tank light goes out then they dart around like loonies scattering cories and betta juvies everywhere :fun:

Is she deffinitely a she?

I'm sure I have two males as they both have that strange jagged edging on their pectoral fins

she looked like a she compared to others in her tank when we got her :nod:

She is a bit shy during the day but can be spotted out and about if we're not in the room :D

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back