League Of Gentlemen

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I have seasons one and two and love every sick minute of them.
They lost their way in the third series i thought.
Lots of movie jokes and takes from the horror genre make it compelling viewing. :)

I didn't enjoy series 3 quite as much as 1 and 2 due to the change of format, but have you seen them live?
Believe me its a show not to be missed. When they did their first tour I saw them twice. Took my husband the first time then they came back to where I live at the end of the tour approx 6 months later and I went with my son. Saw them again last year when they did their version of a pantomine. So funny and to my mind Tubs and Edward stole the show. I still have my "Pauline's" pen and God help anyone who uses it.

Your my wife know Dave!

Yep I loved the first two series but it went downhill when they did the third one and the film was naff too!

So who's a tail and who's a no tail?

I'm a no tail.

No tail here as well.

Do you think Mr Chinnery would be able to help us when our fish are unwell?
I am going to put some music on, now where is my copy of Voodoo Lady?

Briliant series, loved 1 , 2 and 3. Has to be the best comedy series, along with the 'Peep Show' that has been on our tv for years :)

I had the Live Show on DVd and it was hilarious. They nearly trip over several times due to fast costume changes, its great :p

I just got season 2 (again) on DVD recently. Fantastic show!

The first time I saw the stage show (2000/01) 2 of them cracked up on stage. It was the sketch with 'Bernice' talking about morbid obeseity with Steve Pemberton playing yet another female character. The Herr Lip part was funny but funnier still the 2nd time I saw it as the young man hauled up onto the stage played along so well.

Are you local?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back