🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

emeraldking

Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Lavender saddle back yellow round tail
How nice...!
Lavender saddle back yellow tail.jpg

Stan, is that one of yours? It’s awesome!
-Ed-
No, from a friend of mine. He wanted me to show his creation. What I can tell for sure is that the pink gene is being used. The same pink gene that pingus and panda guppies have. I love his creativity. For this guppy is a real looker...

Well, you are sure doing an excellent job on the hobby and breeds! As per our discussions, your knowledge is invaluable, thanks again! I’ll continue to follow all your posts, at 63 yrs. old I’m still learning and anything I can learn is appreciated as well as everyone on this forum! Fyi, my one Guppy just gave birth this morning, saw at least 4 babies!
-Ed-

Well, you are sure doing an excellent job on the hobby and breeds! As per our discussions, your knowledge is invaluable, thanks again! I’ll continue to follow all your posts, at 63 yrs. old I’m still learning and anything I can learn is appreciated as well as everyone on this forum! Fyi, my one Guppy just gave birth this morning, saw at least 4 babies!
-Ed-
Although, I'm keeping myself busy with aquatics ever since the 1970's, even I am still learning. There's still so much to discover within this field.
But thank you for the compliment. I appreciate it. And thanks again for your review on my website. And congrats with those four fry... 👏

Most reactions

Back