Last One To Post Here Wins Thread 3

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
TallTree01 said:
Do you realize that tomorrow is Christmas Eve?!
w00t.gif

Tis for me anyway.

Sucks for you guys, I get christmas before you.
tongue2.gif

Guess that means Christmas is over for you sooner :p

the way I see it it's the same either way :p

I'm back 
ninja.gif

Santa was kind to me and I got a new laptop, after my last one decided to pack up.
I look forward to being active on the forums again.
I hope you all have a safe and happy Christmas
santa.gif

Oh no... It's team New Zealand. Any new tanks or fishes yet BLF?
Do the reindeer still pull the sleigh in New Zealand or has Santa swapped them for some nice sheep? :p

I got some nice Oakley sunglasses to play baseball in B)

Blondielovesfish said:
I'm back 
ninja.gif

Santa was kind to me and I got a new laptop, after my last one decided to pack up.
santa.gif

welcomeani.gif
  back BLF :)

Been a little while!

Glad you had a good Christmas, look forward to hearing more from you soon!

Ch4rlie said:

I'm back 
ninja.gif

santa.gif

welcomeani.gif
  back BLF
smile.png

Been a little while!

Glad you had a good Christmas, look forward to hearing more from you soon!

Thank you!

Much nicer than this old mean fella:

TallTree01 said:
Oh no... It's team New Zealand. Any new tanks or fishes yet BLF?
Do the reindeer still pull the sleigh in New Zealand or has Santa swapped them for some nice sheep?
tongue2.gif

:p

He does actually, eight sheep and he drives a tractor. Haven't you read 'A Kiwi Night Before Christmas'? (Sorry about the link, it's the best I could find)

And na, no new fishes unfortunately. I'm still waiting on my dwarf puffer as the LFS doesn't seem to have gotten them in yet :/ all in good time I guess, at least my plants are growing in well :p

Going back to the 12 days of Christmas - does the person get all the milk that the maids were a'milking? That would be more gifts. And I reckon that the pear trees should be counted separately, since they are not permanently attached to the aforementioned partridges.

the_lock_man said:
Going back to the 12 days of Christmas - does the person get all the milk that the maids were a'milking? That would be more gifts. And I reckon that the pear trees should be counted separately, since they are not permanently attached to the aforementioned partridges.

Unless you are making cheese from all that milk, there is too much milk to consume per day, and you end up with a dramatically nasty smell once it goes bad.   Not a gift at all. :no:

BTW, how does one 'gift' someone a "maid a milking"  to be true to the name, the cow would have to be included, wouldn't it?  And I thought we were against slavery... gifting someone a bird (partridge, calling bird, geese, etc.) is one thing, gifting someone people (maids, dancers, drummers, etc.) that's just wrong.  

eaglesaquarium said:

Unless you are making cheese from all that milk, there is too much milk to consume per day, and you end up with a dramatically nasty smell once it goes bad.   Not a gift at all.
no.gif

BTW, how does one 'gift' someone a "maid a milking"  to be true to the name, the cow would have to be included, wouldn't it?  And I thought we were against slavery... gifting someone a bird (partridge, calling bird, geese, etc.) is one thing, gifting someone people (maids, dancers, drummers, etc.) that's just wrong.  

:lol:

This is exactly why I love that question TT put up about the 12 Days of Christmas Song. The more you think about the more bizarre it gets ;)

IS there any real answer to how many gifts were actually given?

there is an answer! the answer is no.

I am winning at life because LOOK

Better pictures will come tomorrow.

I've named him Pallokala which translates to puffer in finnish. 
:D So happy right now 
drunk.gif

yay.gif

Lovely little puffer :)

And what a fantastic name, love the logic ;)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back