Last One To Post Here Wins Thread 3

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
TallTree01 said:
Indeed, seems a pointless death for a good man. Thoughts go out to he, his family and friends.
sad.png

And very much also to Sean Abbott (the bowler of the ball). I truly hope he has the inner strength to continue to play. By all accounts, Phillip Hughes would not have wanted Abbott to quit.

My thoughts go out to the people taken hostage in Martin Place in Sydney. May they escape safely and soundly. I can't imagine what they must be going through right now.
I don't know if it's made international news or not yet but it is the first time something like this has happened in my country.

Prayers go out to all of them.

TallTree01 said:
My thoughts go out to the people taken hostage in Martin Place in Sydney. May they escape safely and soundly. I can't imagine what they must be going through right now.
I don't know if it's made international news or not yet but it is the first time something like this has happened in my country.

I listen to a local radio station, (it tends to focus on events within a 30 miles radius) and it is the lead story on there.

I feel for all the hostages, and hope that they aren't harmed.
What I absolutely love is  "#Illridewithyou" - non-Muslim Aussies offering to travel on public transport with any Muslims who feel vulnerable to reprisal attacks. Top Notch, Australia.

I hope that all the people involved in the siege and their family and friends can recover from the tremendous anguish that they are feeling.
May the innocent victims rest in peace.

Horrible, just horrible.

TallTree01 said:
I hope that all the people involved in the siege and their family and friends can recover from the tremendous anguish that they are feeling.
May the innocent victims rest in peace.

Agreed.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back