Last One To Post Here Wins Thread 3

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
MarkGabb said:
then watch AFL

I have watched Aussie Rules Football before, man these guys are soemthing else. Some proper mad players :lol:

Ch4rlie said:

then watch AFL

I have watched Aussie Rules Football before, man these guys are soemthing else. Some proper mad players
laugh.png

I haven't before and think Rugby is more brutal. And is the aim of the game to be on topic with the former post? Otherwise this could go on for a long, long, long, while... 

speaking of the former post...i think i arrived late...what is the aim of the game?

There is no aim to this game.  There is no game.  There is no thread.  Moving on...

moving on to the game continuing forever :)

Dandyman3 said:

I haven't before and think Rugby is more brutal. And is the aim of the game to be on topic with the former post? Otherwise this could go on for a long, long, long, while... 

if you havent watched AFL how can you think rugby is more brutal?

AFL, rugby and American football are all brutal.

Americans wear helmets and padding. Thus the impacts are less violent. :p

TallTree01 said:
Americans wear helmets and padding. Thus the impacts are less violent.
tongue2.gif

The helmet didn't do Phillip Hughes much good though.  :-( And that was "only" cricket.

RIP

TallTree01 said:
tongue2.gif

You might want to do a little research into that before you discuss that sort of thing.  The helmets give the impression of safety, but the players instead use the helmets as weapons.  

Look into the concussions suffered as a result of American Football, and the long term effects that are related to it.  Its an extremely frightening thing.  Some great players have committed suicide based on the long term effects to their brains, and many of those guys are now committing suicide in such a way as to leave the brain unharmed to be used for research to help future generations.

There are some names to look into:  Mike Webster, Junior Seau, Andre Waters, and Dave Duerson.  http://www.cnn.com/2011/HEALTH/05/02/duerson.brain.exam.results/index.html

the_lock_man said:

tongue2.gif

The helmet didn't do Phillip Hughes much good though.  :sad: ( And that was "only" cricket.

RIP

Yeah, I heard about that.  Terrible tragedy.

Indeed, seems a pointless death for a good man. Thoughts go out to he, his family and friends. :(

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back