Last One To Post Here Wins Thread 3

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
tank should be back up and running by the weekend. got everything cleaned except the rocks. opted for new sand with a little of the old sand mixed in, and killed the rocks a and soaked in RO water to make sure the pests died. hopefully they did.

Lost one more my freshwater morays to fish lice today :/ smelled dreadful as well.

eaglesaquarium said:
Does anyone have any plants they want to get rid of? Low tech plants would be best. The U.S only please. :nod:

Have i won yet???

There is a 'WANTED' section Mal.  

http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/forum/126-wanted/
I have 111 views but no replies, ive tried the wanted section.

Sorry.  

If you can wait a few months, I might have some java fern, but right now they are 'plantlets'.  I was just pointing out the section, as there may be more views there than in the middle of this thread.

As long as it takes. No rush. Im still in the process of upgrading my equipment.
And aquaclear 50 or 70 , which ever i find first. An aqueon led fixture and a co2 system. Oh and a new heater and more ramshorn snails.

eaglesaquarium said:

Just to add, in my experience, this behaviour isn't exclusive to male mollies. As it goes, I've had more aggressive female mollies than males - including females that would attack males. Mollies are just nasty fish on the whole, so the bigger group size, the better, assuming you have the room in your tank.

I wouldn't call them 'nasty'.
sad.png
 They were my favorite fish as a kid, and the black mollies still hold a very special place in my heart.  

So there.
tongue2.gif

Sorry, old chap.

A bit dated, but still very good:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3S13Z7NMfcA

Malex530 said:
Does anyone have any plants they want to get rid of? Low tech plants would be best. The U.S only please. :nod:

Have i won yet???

There is a 'WANTED' section Mal.  

http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/forum/126-wanted/
I have 111 views but no replies, ive tried the wanted section.

Sorry.  

If you can wait a few months, I might have some java fern, but right now they are 'plantlets'.  I was just pointing out the section, as there may be more views there than in the middle of this thread.

As long as it takes. No rush. Im still in the process of upgrading my equipment.
And aquaclear 50 or 70 , which ever i find first. An aqueon led fixture and a co2 system. Oh and a new heater and more ramshorn snails.

what kind of aqueon fixture? I have an aqueon 48" dual T5 for sale

TallTree01 said:

I'm not feeding them anything
tongue2.gif

ohmy.png
 That's abuse.

(Just kidding)
tongue2.gif
I figure that because I want them to eat my algae, if I feed them they'll think " oh bother the algae, these pellets taste better anyway ".

get puffers
fish.gif

Apparently one has to post something significant or it doesn't count so I think a series of useless facts might fit the bill:

No 1: The elephant is the only animal with four knees.

It is now 24 hours since my last post and no one has continued. Perhaps now is the time to lock the thread and proclaim me as the winner? (for what it's worth)

Oh, it's worth every bit of effort it takes to win it.

And the winner  is FISHMANIC,

No more posting.

This  topic is now CLOSED.

Thanks to everyone for playing.

is it closed? :huh:

oh, seems I can post on here....does not seem to be closed..... :p

Mods can post on closed topics, Ch4.  ;)

But, this isn't closed.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back