FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
nahhh winning is never a bad reason

When it's you who is winning, it is bad :p
I got very sunburnt today ....
Note to self: wear sunblock next time!

As a skin cancer patient and the son of a skin cancer patient let me say this:

WEAR SUNBLOCK!!!

I never wear sun block... It's bad.. doctor said Ill probably end up with skin cancer...

Man of fish said:
I never wear sun block... It's bad.. doctor said Ill probably end up with skin cancer...

Thing about that is that you have the chance to correct that before it's too late. Skin cancer isn't 100% preventable, but you sure can make it far less likely. Get smart and wear sunblock. Nothing stopping you from using it is worth the pain and anguish of skin cancer if it can be easily avoided.

I agree, skin cancer is dangerous, almost lost dad to it. I have heard that the spray on sun block is carcinogenic but the cream is safe. Wear a hat if not sunblock

Meh, sunscreen is too much effort :p
Na jokes, I always mean to put sunblock on but I was at our new house and there wasn't any sunblock and I didn't think I'd be outside for long and then yeah ....
NZ is terrible for sunburn since we have a thin ozone layer above us, I remember last year I was literally outside for less than 10 minutes and I got sunburnt. >.<

Is this thread still going.......wow............not sure whether to be amazed or stupefied...............

BTW dont mess around with sunblock, just do it.....hang on thats Nike.........

Seriously though, father in law had skin cancer, had to go through 2 operations and skin grafts etc, ugly scars, and he regrets not wearing sunblock at the times, better safe than sorry.

and wear sunglasses to prevent cataracts

Please can we stop wasting server space with these 'last to post....' threads? There is no point apart from to clutter up the header page with yet another inane statement about...well...nothing in particular. Please mods, stop this drivel immediately it starts.

The Grinch

yeh stop after this post
smile.png

ShinySideUp said:
Please can we stop wasting server space with these 'last to post....' threads? There is no point apart from to clutter up the header page with yet another inane statement about...well...nothing in particular. Please mods, stop this drivel immediately it starts.

The Grinch

I get where you're coming from, and I'm sorry that you find these annoying, but it's just a bit of fun. Not everything on here has to be fish-related, and this is one of the topics that has almost no relevance to fish. :)
It's the whole point of the "general chat" area, it's somewhere we can post about random stuff and have some fun.

Sorry if this comes across rude in any way, I don't mean it to.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back