April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
az9 said:
Woohoo! I got the 1000th post!

1000th reply.

The original post is post #1, ncguppy made post #1000, and you got the 1001st post, which would be the 1000th reply.

Doesn't mean to say you win though.

the_lock_man said:

The original post is post #1, ncguppy made post #1000, and you got the 1001st post, which would be the 1000th reply.

huh.png
  I'm the only one totally confused by this, right? 

Hey but if you ain't first you last :p

In saying this, I win

the_lock_man said:
Woohoo! I got the 1000th post!

1000th reply.

Doesn't mean to say you win though.
You know what I mean.

At dinner my six year old boy told me about a great singer called Justin Beaver.  Anybody else heard of this legend?

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I believe he means Justin Bieber.  I've heard of him, he visited my high school a few years ago.  You aren't missing out on anything at all not knowing who he is... I'm wishing I could unknow it personally.
Do yourself a favor and introduce your son to some REAL music, and fast.

rofl.gif

Don't worry I've heard of the guy.  It's hard not to.  The hardest part was keeping a straight face while my son was earnestly telling me all about Justin 'Beaver'.

Did you know God has a twitter account?  Have a look for @TheTweetOfGod and see who he follows. :rolleyes:

Leave It To Beaver

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riwqUDArJNQ[/media]

eaglesaquarium said:
I believe he means Justin Bieber.  I've heard of him, he visited my high school a few years ago.  You aren't missing out on anything at all not knowing who he is... I'm wishing I could unknow it personally.Do yourself a favor and introduce your son to some REAL music, and fast.
You should have assassinated him while you had the chance! Lol jk jk

I'm so glad my daughter hasn't been bitten by the Beiber-bug. I'd hate to have to murder her.

the_lock_man said:
How many Avios do I need for 6 return trips to NZ?
What are Avios :unsure:

daizeUK said:

:huh:  I'm the only one totally confused by this, right?
Don't worry, I have no idea what they're rambling on about either ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Back