Last Fish You Bought/Got

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Emerald eye rasboras. Waiting for the temps to get warm enough to order some whiptails and hatchetfish for the 150, a couple B. rubra for the Sumatra tank, and something small and beautiful for the Badgerling's new tank.

All in the same box:
6 x Sahyadria denisonii - Red-line Torpedo Barb
4 x Trigonostigma espei - Lambchop Rasbora
6 x Trigonostigma heteromorpha - Harlequin Rasboara

I still need a few mountain minnows and CPDS.

Emeraldeye rasbora --> Brevibora dorsiocellata?

Last edited:
IMG_4315.jpg

All in the same box:
6 x Sahyadria denisonii - Red-line Torpedo Barb
4 x Trigonostigma espei - Lambchop Rasbora
6 x Trigonostigma heteromorpha - Harlequin Rasboara

I still need a few mountain minnows and CPDS.

Emeraldeye rasbora --> Brevibora dorsiocellata?

Yep, that's the one. You've got some of my all-time favorites there!

My new purchases of two weeks ago...
IMG_7758.JPG
All wild livebearers species...

New fish......

End of October : 30 Neon Tetra, 2 Fire Red Apisto & 8 Rabauti Cories for the 53 gallon
Last week : 14 Purple Emperor Tetra, 2 Blue Panda Apisto & 6 Panda Cories for the 29 gallon after Fred passed away.

Plus 4 Assassin snails...two in each aquarium to to the floating plants encouraging pest snails to move in without permission.

If you'd live nearby, you could've gotten those assasin snails for free. Got loads of them...
That's a pity cos the snail population is becoming an issue since using floating plants, real ones. Its one of the reasons why I prefer using artificial planting tbh. But the little hooligans enjoy themselves under the floaters and so far no companies have managed to make artificial lightweight floating plants yet

That's a pity cos the snail population is becoming an issue since using floating plants, real ones. Its one of the reasons why I prefer using artificial planting tbh. But the little hooligans enjoy themselves under the floaters and so far no companies have managed to make artificial lightweight floating plants yet
I know how annoying it can be to have so much snails in the tank. That's why I started keeping those assassin snails for years ago.

I know how annoying it can be to have so much snails in the tank. That's why I started keeping those assassin snails for years ago.
I think I have caught the pest snail issue early enough that two Assassins in each aquarium will handle it.....the number of pests isn't huge but they are very visible, so nipping it in the bud cos years ago I had one aquarium with all live plants and I had kept those plants in lightly salted water for 3 weeks prior to planting yet they still produced so many snails that it was hard to see past them on the glass. Squished loads of them then, the Cories loved their fresh meat breakfast but this time around I want to avoid that if at all possible.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back