Large Portion Of Duckweed, Have A Look :) Ashford, Kent

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

betta fish

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Plants: Duckweed
Quantity for sale: Large portion approx tennis ball sized as in photo will be flattened for postage.
Good nitrate reducer, great for young fry to hide in, makes fish feel safe or can be used as fish food for goldfish, so very versatile
smile.png

Delivery or Collection:Both
Sales price:£2.50, Payment via Paypal gift if poss, will be sent wrapped in paper towel, bagged in a jiffy envelope via first Class post promptly after payment.
Postage & Packaging:Free
Photograph:Moby the Goby 1448.jpg

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

I'll take it, please?!

Is it quite easy to grow? I don't use any ferts or CO2...

fm1978 said:
I'll take it, please?!

Is it quite easy to grow? I don't use any ferts or CO2...

Easy to grow is a very big understatement for this plant XD Be carful - It takes over very quickly... I put less than what is in the photo above in my 6 gallon tank and within 5 days it was like this :lol: If you keep on top of it and keep it in shape it'll be fine though :) I have some in both my tanks right now but I keep on top so it doesn't take over.
DSCF1778_zps314699df.jpg

Jeeso...that's a grower alright!

I'll still give it a go. Thank you for the warning, though, I'll take heed!

fm1978 said:
Jeeso...that's a grower alright!

I'll still give it a go. Thank you for the warning, though, I'll take heed!
Hiya, yes indeed it is easy to grow :) will pm you with my Paypal email now if you could send as a gift that would be great if not don't worry :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back