Large Eruption On Side Of Fish

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

pdludbrooke

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hi I woke up this morning to find one of my fish with what I can only call a large eruption on it's side it is white in the middle and red on the outside, I have began treating with myxazim, I have never seen anything like this, does anyone have any suggestions and am I treating it correctly.

Attachments

• DSC_0012-001.JPG
    DSC_0012-001.JPG
    99.2 KB · Views: 81
I don't know what that is.

I'm not sure if it's similar to what one of my scaleless fish had, as it looks similar in the pic.

Started as a small white spot, before erupting like in your pic. Went away after 1-2 weeks. But came back in the same location a month later... now gone away again.

sonicboom81 said:
I don't know what that is.

I'm not sure if it's similar to what one of my scaleless fish had, as it looks similar in the pic.

Started as a small white spot, before erupting like in your pic. Went away after 1-2 weeks. But came back in the same location a month later... now gone away again.
thank you, it seems to be going down a bit after treatment

I, personally, think most of these 'spots' on fish are bacterial in origin, so I would have recommended Myxazin anyway.

Best of luck with it; you're doing the right treatment and can only keep your fingers crossed now.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back