Large Angel

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

pics taken today, just look at those fins :drool: tank is stained with bogwood so not showing his colours as they are but hes beautifull :good:
002-7.jpg

004-5.jpg

001-8.jpg

003-6.jpg

awaiting payment and collection of the angel on wednesday..... hes going to a breeder so will be looked after :good:

awaiting payment and collection of the angel on wednesday..... hes going to a breeder so will be looked after :good:
glad you found him a home :)
its taken a while but didnt want to take him to lfs :no: he will live like a king at his new home...... :D i can rehome some corys now :good:

I'm so glad you found him somewhere - everytime I saw this thread I thought "I'd take him if I lived closer!"

I'm so glad you found him somewhere - everytime I saw this thread I thought "I'd take him if I lived closer!"

Your not the only 1! But to collect him would cost me either a fortune in petrol, or a fortune (£200) to get a courior to get him...was gutted too as he is the exact same as the angel I have had since I started in this hobby! I lost the rest due to my own stupidity, but no matter how bad it got, he still survivied! He was tiny when I got him, and now he is easily 6cm or so high!

male angel has now been rehomed and settled and is now in sutton coldfield with a breeder, so i am sure he is in angel paradise and being treated like a king............. so glad i hung on and didnt give him to lfs :good: :good: :good:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back