Video Large 5 Foot Marine Tank

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

andywg

Bored into leaving
Reaction score
Perhaps not truly a large tank, but it is 5 feet long, so have the fuge with the porcupinefish first swimming up and down (he will now come to my hand for strokes) and then with him feeding on unshelled shrimp. Watch out for a swift appearance from the moray eel at the end of the second vid.

From the same tank (but with earlier inhabitants) have a frogfish swimming by blowing jets of water through the gills as a form of jet propulsion, and then a couple of one eating. Sadly the strikes are too fast to really be appreciated on this quality of video.

Then we have tha main reef, which at 100 imp gallons is probably fairly large. First up are some recent vids of the clowns hosting:

And finally a vid of the tank when it was very first set up, giving an idea of the sort of movement generated by a Tunze Wavebox.

If I remember tomorrow, I will try and get a feeding vid and a general video of the tank and its inhabitants.

Edit---

I think I have just worked out how SH wanted this thread. If you want I will remove the pic links and leave in worded ones to the threads where these vids were originally posted tomorrow.

Great videos. I love the puffer! I never knew they were so fast.

Ahh, but it is not a puffer as I have learned lol, it is a porcupine fish .
Great videos andy :good:

Fantastic fish and clips! The frogfish swimming is quite funny as he almost tips over, bless him. That wave machine is Sweet, Id want to put a toy boat on there see if it can take the waves. :good:

In the pred feeding video, I thought the fish were way bigger than they were and when you dropped the shrimp in, I swear it looked like steak at first! :lol:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back