Reaction score
Livestock:L144 Lemon Bristlenose F1 juvies
Quantity for sale: 20
Reason for Sale:surplus
Delivery or Collection:Collection welcome but can deliver
Sales price:£6 each or 5 for £20
Postage & Packaging:£10 including heatpack polybox etc
Photograph

I have 20 of these available with another 70 growing out and another new spawn so have reduced price and will discount on larger numbers so make me an offer :rolleyes:

L144 Lemon Bristlenose with black eyes juvies F1 from mixed bloodlines 1" total length feeding well on fresh veggies, spirulina flakes, algea wafers, plecostomus tablets, tetra prima.

Collection welcome but can deliver guaranteed next day for £10 including heatpack and polybox etc

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

Here is a pic of them :wub:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v486/Joby/L144fry3.jpg

Attachments

• L144 fry2.jpeg
    L144 fry2.jpeg
    28.6 KB · Views: 65
Sorry not uploaded on this site for a while and got confuzzled :crazy: hope its working now

These are 5 for £20 as I have 20 plus another 70 growing out and another spawn today :crazy: or can do further discounts on larger amounts, make me an offer :rolleyes:

L144fry.jpg

L144fry3.jpg

Are these images showing up this time?

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back