L046 hypancistrus zebra pleco catfish

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Plecoking

Reaction score
We are particularly happy to be able to offer beautiful L046 (Hypancistrus zebra pleco fish). This species is unmistakable among the armored catfish with its black and white drawing and has attracted many aquarists thanks to its beauty. Luckily - because in nature these fish are seriously threatened by a dam project (the third-largest hydropower plant in the world) or are doomed to extinction. The species inhabits fast-flowing areas of the Rio Xingu and these are dammed up to a lake. The L46 should be maintained in soft water and 26-30 ° C. For the offspring caves are needed in a special form or you can also build (stack) caves from slates. We have sizes ranging from 3 to 12cm currently available in stock for sale.

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Attachments

• L046-rarest.jpg
    L046-rarest.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 212
  • L046-rarest.jpg
    L046-rarest.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 160
Beautiful, my favourite plecs. Out of my price range though wherever I’ve seen them

L046 hypancistrus zebra pleco fish between 3 and 12cm. Very active and great eaters. Stunning, high quality, captive-bred.
Sizes that are currently available below.

L046 size 3cm
L046 size 4 cm
L046 size 5cm
L046 size 6 cm
L046 size 7 cm
L046 size 8 cm
L046 size 9 cm
L046 size 10 cm
L046 size 11cm
L046 size 12cm

Cheers
Ben
Email: [email protected]

Attachments

• Pleco L046 ,..,.jpg
    Pleco L046 ,..,.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 160
  • Pleco L046,.,.jpg
    Pleco L046,.,.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 166
I love these. They are so expensive though. I'm in the UK. Got quoted £150 for a 4cm

I wanted one but I've ended up ordering a king Tiger pleco instead. He's getting delivered on Thursday.

It would be expensive shipping from Australia to the UK!

We are particularly happy to be able to offer beautiful L046 (Hypancistrus zebra pleco fish). This species is unmistakable among the armored catfish with its black and white drawing and has attracted many aquarists thanks to its beauty. Luckily - because in nature these fish are seriously threatened by a dam project (the third-largest hydropower plant in the world) or are doomed to extinction. The species inhabits fast-flowing areas of the Rio Xingu and these are dammed up to a lake. The L46 should be maintained in soft water and 26-30 ° C. For the offspring caves are needed in a special form or you can also build (stack) caves from slates. We have sizes ranging from 3 to 12cm currently available in stock for sale.

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
hi do you have any still available? been looking for some for years!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back