L002 Tiger Plec Or L066 King Tiger Plec?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

black jack1

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I'm in the process of getting either a L066 king tiger plec or a L002 tiger plec, I was wondering whether anybody already has either and if they know what kinda stuff they eat and the size they grow to.

Thanks

Hi I have L66 king tigers. They are awsome fish they reach about 6 inches but appear to be slow growers. Mine eat anything but paricularly enjoy meaty foods such as muscle and cockle. If you want any mor info just let me know.

Ian

I'm in the process of getting either a L066 king tiger plec or a L002 tiger plec, I was wondering whether anybody already has either and if they know what kinda stuff they eat and the size they grow to.

Thanks

Make sure you find an attractivly marked one of either - they both look stunning :)

I'd probubly go for an 002... but its down to personal taste - male 066's are really hairy when mature and loose they markings to an extent.

Thanks for the replies. I was leaning more toward the L02 aswell for the same reasons. So i think i'll get a tiger plec. I was wondering whether you knew about the kind of food they prefer etc? Also, are they shy or lively?

EDIT : I can also get my hands on a "Hypancistrus Inspector L201", what you guys reckon?

Thanks

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back