L-128

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

freshmike

©µ®¦§‡Ø¶=€®
Reaction score
Just thought I would post a pic of this guy....I have 2 and I love them to death. :wub:

Attachments

• 100_5970.JPG
    100_5970.JPG
    77.8 KB · Views: 60
Ooooh, lovely! The L128 is on my pleco wishlist. =) How old are yours and how do they get along with each other?

I have had them for about a year and they get along perfectly. :D

Beautiful fish ! But what's the main difference betweent he L128 and L200 ? I struggle to see on Planetcatfish.

bloozoo2 - Read the profile on the L200 at Planet Catfish, that'll explain things. They're very similar, only difference I know of is different catching locations and different colouring.

Accoring to the same profile, they grow to 18 cm (7.2 in).

nice pleco, yet another one i want to buy :thumbs: lol

great picture too

Gorgeous! Love my big guy, hes getting really nice since i put him in the 6ft tank but i dont see him as much as i'd like! Gotta love my L200 too, hes the most active of all my plecs! love them both to bits.

We have a fully grown wild-caught L128 at work which is GORGEOUS, but its retailing at £95!!!! which equates to about £60-£65 to me, still too much to pay for 1 pleco though :(

Ben

georgeous fish freshmike, i'd love one of those.

Beautiful fish ! But what's the main difference betweent he L128 and L200 ? I struggle to see on Planetcatfish.

bloozoo2: as well as the plante catfish explination theres a good article in may/june PFK called "green phantom plec i think" it's all about the answer to your question. in short they are the same species but as you go further up the river the markings change. i wont spoil the rest for you, worth a read (i'm sure like me you have a stack of back issues under your coffee table)

freshmike said:
I have 2 and I love them to death. :wub:
Uh oh. Better hope one of them doesn't die now...... :rolleyes:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back