Kuhli loach help

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
šŸ¶ POTM Poll is Open! šŸ¦Ž Click here to Vote! šŸ°

RachelC

Reaction score
D4EB2687-82EE-43FE-8E1B-3DAD3F2D6041.jpeg
Hi I just noticed this on my kuhli loach today is this something to worry about ?? None of my others have it and Iā€™ve never seen this before on them...sorry if Iā€™m being stupid and itā€™s nothing to worry about. Water parameters are all fine fish are healthy just this is a new thing that has happened

How weird... it could be markings but Iā€™m no expert so canā€™t really help sorry.

Bristle nose pelcos , Colombian tettras red phantom tetras black phantom tettras corydoras and more kuhli loches black kuhli loachs

Bristle nose pelcos , Colombian tettras red phantom tetras black phantom tettras corydoras and more kuhli loches black kuhli loachs
Ok Iā€™m not sure what has happened. Iā€™ve heard somewhere that some sort of algae eater latched onto a fish and sucked the slime off it. I doubt itā€™s that though. As I said above it could be markings. Other more experienced people will be able to help

Ok Iā€™m not sure what has happened. Iā€™ve heard somewhere that some sort of algae eater latched onto a fish and sucked the slime off it. I doubt itā€™s that though. As I said above it could be markings. Other more experienced people will be able to help
Ok thanks ?

If you are talking about the pink patches on the body it is not a disease.
It looks like colouration, possibly stress or nocturnal colouration.

If the water is good and the fish is eating, don't worry about it.

If the water is good and the fish is eating, don't worry about iT

If the water is good and the fish is eating, don't worry about it.
Ok thank you so much

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back