Kribs Ready To Breed?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

lilfishie

Its a kinda MAGIC!! ^_^
Reaction score
I think my Kribs are about to breed :lol: look what's happened over night!

GEDC2640-1.jpg

Can only just see 'there' cave now :lol:

Female
GEDC2652.jpg

GEDC2649-1.jpg

GEDC2648.jpg

Male *Brought on Tuesday!*
GEDC2597-1.jpg

GEDC2596-1.jpg

As said i only got the male on Tuesday! bonded instantly, both proven breeders but lost there partners

only tank mates are Angels :lol: if they cause havoc then I have a 2ft empty for them and any fry

Ok there definitely ready 99% sure she's laying on the roof of the cave! he's in there too :hyper:

have bin watching them closely waiting for this lol, now whether to move the angels for a few weeks or not :/

What are the dimensions of the tank? Are they the tiny Angels you photographed in the NW section?

3ft x 1.5ft 2 quite large and 2 small, there sticking to the planted corner so far as there new but the krib cave is in the open by they filter.

So far its the male on look out and he's a softy its the female thats a nut job :lol:

I would leave the Angels in there and keep the 2 footer ready for the Kribs if needed. Exciting :hyper:

she is very visual-ant and protective, even chases the male away half the time :lol:

She only has to look at the Angels and they move away they've learnt :good:

only tank mates are Angels :lol: if they cause havoc then I have a 2ft empty for them and any fry

That's going to be an "intresting" battle... Angels trying to pick off the fry while taking knocks from the Krib parents! Are the adult Kribs and Angels a similar size?

theres 2 larger Angels & 2 small but the smaller 1s stay away. The kribs are fully grown, but like I said the Angels seem to be avoiding the area so far, as soon as they see the female there off! :lol:

Well no eggs anymore :( she must have eaten them as she was out and about with the male this morning so mid afternoon i decided to have a look and nothing :( both are showing signs of trying again though!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back