Krib32's breeding journal.

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Krib32

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Right now I have a pair of angelfish and kribs that I am attempting to breed. The angel fish layed before and I raised the fry so I am going to log their batch they layed yesterday. I also just recieved a pair of pelvicachromis taeniatus moliwe that I am going to try and breed. I also included a pic of some of the fry from my previous batch.
20190822032134_IMG_3438.JPG
20191204225959_IMG_5569.JPG
20191204230002_IMG_5570.JPG

Those are very good pictures of excellent specimens of silver Angelfish. Your fry are excellent as well. It is obvious to me from your pictures that you know your business.
Thanks I found its a whole lot easier to take pictures of fish with a dslr camera rather than a phone camera.

Last edited by a moderator:
You might want to enter that Angelfish in our upcoming Fish of the Month contest which this month is for only Angelfish. It starts around December12th. And you may want to enter that Kribensis in our February Fish of the month that is open to any type of fish. Meanwhile please vote in our present poll for Tank of the Month.

You might want to enter that Angelfish in our upcoming Fish of the Month contest which this month is for only Angelfish. It starts around December12th. And you may want to enter that Kribensis in our February Fish of the month that is open to any type of fish. Meanwhile please vote in our present poll for Tank of the Month.
Yes I am already planning on entering one of the angels I just need to get a good picture of them.

I hate to gush and I hope I'm not coming across as a boot licker but your pictures are GREAT ! That video is just what I like to see. The natural behaviors of the fish and no herky-jerky Blair Witch style camera movements. You also stay focused on the subject matter so we can get a good clear look. And I like that cave lair that they have.

I hate to gush and I hope I'm not coming across as a boot licker but your pictures are GREAT ! That video is just what I like to see. The natural behaviors of the fish and no herky-jerky Blair Witch style camera movements. You also stay focused on the subject matter so we can get a good clear look. And I like that cave lair that they have.
thanks, I love to watch the natural behavior of fish. I set my camera up on the tank to see what they acted like when there was no one watching them and I was surprised to see how differently they act. I use a Canon dslr camera which makes it way easier to film and photograph fish rather than using a phone.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back