April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Theplayboy

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Livestock: Koi Veil Tail Angel
Quantity for sale: 1
Reason for Sale: Was in a community tank with a another 2 who have paired off and get aggressive when they lay eggs.
Delivery or Collection: Collection ONLY im afraid. WILL NOT POST.
Sales price: £15
Postage & Packaging: N/A
Photograph:

Sorry for the poor photographic skills.

IMG_3635.jpg

IMG_3641.jpg

This is a very reluctant sale of such a beautiful fish but it has to go as its unfair to keep it with the breeding pair. I am unsure as to whether it is male or female. Viewing is more than welcome and would be collection only as i dont want to post this fish, so please dont ask.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

Bump, does nobody want this beautiful fish? i can deliver within reason for petrol money.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back