Kkaannee's Juwel Rio 300 - Upgrade

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Yeah might give it a go

Hmm kinda stuck on fish if im honest, might just go for a big schoal of cardinals, the tank isn't quite as bare as it seems in the pics, you know how it is. I was debating discus as I can't think of anything else. I mean as you all prob know i love dwarf cichlids, i was trying to think of a way of keeping them without ro, peat balls etc Id love a couple pairs of rams

Thanks Andy :)

Updated pic

b3b3d755.jpg

Ive added some more rock (on the right) some sag pusilla and creeping jenny in at the back (unvisible atm)

Hi

Wow theres been some mental changes round here, quite a shame really :(

Havent been on here much as im about to sell my tank and take a break from the hobby for a bit after 5 years!

Here it is as it stands today, but everything will be going, within weeks now, hope everyone is doing good (whoevers left!)

new.jpg

aw :( Love your tank though!! Is that a coconut cave on the right side? I've been wanting to make one... just gotta find a coconut first :lol:

Haha well spotted!

It is and it is so easy to do! I found the coconut in my local supermarket, roughly 70p or so :D

Haha well spotted!

It is and it is so easy to do! I found the coconut in my local supermarket, roughly 70p or so :D

Really? my local supermarket doesn't have one... I know I've seen em before somewhere. I'll probably have to go to an international supermarket then. Do your fish actually hide in it?

Are you in the UK? I bought mine from Morrisons...

Some fish will, I made them for my kribensis who spawned fry inside them, dwarf cichlids love em

Are you in the UK? I bought mine from Morrisons...

Some fish will, I made them for my kribensis who spawned fry inside them, dwarf cichlids love em

Nope, US. Ah ok, hopefully platy fry will love em too, thanks! :good:

Looking very nice, pity you're giving it up for awhile.
Particularly like the way the crypts fit in & around the rocks.
Your Vallis worked out a treat in the end
laugh.gif

Later
Stu

Hi Stu mate

Yeah, I mean im probably not going to give it up but I'll probably only have a 2x1x1 or something now, Its been a bit frustrating having a large tank actually. Never quite had the money etc to do it how I wanted it and its taking up quite a chunk of space

On the plant front, the brown crypts are now my all time favourite, seriously impressed with how quick they have trebled in size considering my lack of upkeep, they just look great too

:good:

just read the whole thread, ace tank.... inspirational, and love the fry...cute ! :hyper:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back