Kittens

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Tatya

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any kittens which will be ready to leave mum in about 4 weeks time?

My family is missing a member - we've two oldish female cats and got a male kitten last year which was run over a couple of months ago. We'd already started the process to get him away from the main road too.

Anyway we're looking to replace him once we've settled in Perth so if anyone knows of any looking for homes could you let me know?

Cheers
Tat

Hi Tat,
My brother in law have kittens but you're too far away. Have you tried your local RSPCA or cat rescue centre? They usually have pussycats. Do you particurlarly want a kitten or would you not mind an adult? I know our local RSPCA always has cats. I also know of a Simease cat rescue centre that deals solely in Siam. Cats. It all depends what you whant or what you are looking for.

Sorry Can't help you as I'm not a cat person. I don't mind Siam's though, there more my sort of cat. evil buggers with a mean streak to match my own.

The missus informes me that theres a Cat protection league in perth. Plus theres loads of SSPCA centers all over the place :)

I got a sad kitten story :( .

Last week the wife rang me from work asking if we could get another kitten to go with the two we already got. We decided against it at the time cos of the cost of injections etc.

Thats not sad i hear you say. Heres the sad bit

The kitten the wife wants to get is part of a litter of six, just four weeks old, that live on a farm. On the weekend one of them fell into some fertilizer, mummy cat licked the kitten clean and the following morning both the kitten and mum were found dead :( :( :( :eek: so there was now 5 orphan kittens. The wife tells me this story and we decide that we will now have one, cos they need hand feeding and will go to the CPL if homes cant be found and im off work so in an ideal position to look after it.

But then a few hours later after deciding that we now were gonna have one the wife phones me again. She tells me this time that all the other kittens have taken a turn for the worse and they all might die. :( :( :( :( .

Very sad, but what kind of idiot leaves a vat of fertiliser open near a load of kittens

a farmer? the vat shouldn't have been left open anyway.

Bloomin flipin typical farm yard. Hope there happy now :angry:

The only thing you can thank was it wasn't a kid that fell in :0

Oh Sandra says the other should have only contracted through the milk so if they have been taken to the vet they can be treated, and should be saved (not knowing how bad it is though) :)

Most reactions

trending

Back