Kittens mkii

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Davy Reynolds

The First Ever Member
Reaction score
Okay guys Mrs Davy aka Sandra has found a kitty for Tanya. So here some little pic's of him.

Stats= Burmees "X" 9weeks old this Sunday. Male

Name Rameses

kitty1.jpg
kitty2.jpg

kitty3.jpg
kitty4.jpg

kitty5.jpg
kitty6.jpg

kitty7.jpg
kitty8.jpg

The word "Cute" springs to mind. :D
Your'e getting good with the new camera Davy :thumbs:

Have fun cleaning the litter box. I took care of that problem last night. I got one of those self cleaning litter boxes and am enjoying not having to clean the box 2x a day. Rose

Self cleaning litter boxes? The only self cleaning litter box I've ever heard of is the big outdoors and that one takes time ;)

Hi Tatya,
How is your kit-e-kat?
Self cleaning litter trays. I have one. The're not exactly self cleaning. What happens is that it is a special non absorbent litter placed on a fine grid(all plastic) and this grid sits inside a tray. So when your cat has a wee, it runs into the tray, if it has a poo then you can pick it up more easily from the litter material. All it really does is saves wee/poo clumping together.
You can also buy non-clumping cat litter from bob martins. This is very good and so is Catsan. We use that when we run out of the absorbent material. Catsan is a little dearer than the others, but it locks in all odours. :thumbs:

The wee man is fine - he has been nicknamed "Chaos" definitely suits him - I'm sure Davy will agree ;)

We've got Catsan for him - we use the smelly Tescos stuff for the girls (who suddenly look an awful lot bigger than they ever have before!!)

The self cleaning litter trays sound good - but doesn't the wee get smelly???

HHmm twenty questions!

We let one of the girls out for a look round our new garden yesterday - all seems well so far! We'd been feeling very cruel with her sitting on the windowsill watching all the rabbits and pigeons outside and not allowed to go and chase any of them!

Cat litter. The best stuff is tha clear srystal stuff. IT is real pricey looking at first, until you use it and realize how well it works. Worth its weight in gold. Had four cats at one time' using the same box, sitting next to the puter, and couldn't smell it 8)

Catsan has the same effect GL,its blurb is that ammonia is locked in the core and therefore sealed. Tatya the self cleaning litter tray still needs emptying after a few wees. The charcoal filter housed in the roof of the enclosed tray unit theoretically absorbs smells. I'm pleased the wee man's doing fine. :laugh: :thumbs:

Self cleaning litter trays. I have one. The're not exactly self cleaning. What happens is that it is a special non absorbent litter placed on a fine grid(all plastic) and this grid sits inside a tray. So when your cat has a wee, it runs into the tray, if it has a poo then you can pick it up more easily from the litter material. All it really does is saves wee/poo clumping together.
You can also buy non-clumping cat litter from bob martins. This is very good and so is Catsan. We use that when we run out of the absorbent material

Man that's not auto cleaning. That's manual cleaning. The one I have you plug into the wall and when a cat does his buisness the comb arm moves across the try and puts the nasties into a disposible try. When it needs it I change out the trays and that's it. Real nice. Love it as do the cats. Rose

autocatbox.jpg

LitterMaid Computerized Litter Box & Accessories
This computerized litter box is on 24 hour litter patrol. Its electronic eye waits for your cat to exit the box; 10 minutes later, solid waste and litter clumps are automatically raked into a hidden container. All you have to do is throw away the waste container when it's full, or clean and reuse. No scooping, raking or bagging used litter. Both units come with 12 waste containers. The deluxe unit also comes with carpeted, ridged ramp which cleans cats' paws as they exit the box to reduce litter tracking. In addition, the Deluxe box has a roomier interior space and higher side panels to keep litter in the box and off the floor. Use with a premium quality clumping litter. Runs on household current or 8 "D" batteries (not included). 17"W x 27"D x 9"H

The above post is what I got for my cats. I would get another in a heartbeat if this one breaks. I got the info off of PetSmart web page. I'm possitive you can find them cheeper at Wal-mart (that's where I got mine). Rose

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back