King tiger pleco l066

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Elephant nose 4

Fish Crazy
Fish of the Month 🌟
Reaction score
Hi , I've had the king tiger pleco for 5 month now in my 30 gallon tank but I'm wanting to add her into my elephant nose tank as it's a lot bigger, but my elephant nose can be a bit bossy with new lodgers! I'm going to make sure theres a cave for her that only she can fit into. Does anyone keep these plecos? I don't get to see her at all and I'm wondering if she'll cope ok with my elephants.
Any help would be appreciated
Thank you

I don't keep plecos, but I would think that they would be fine together! You can't really blame the Elephant noses for being bossy, imagine if a person just dropped in, and wanted to stay in your house! I'm sure you would be pretty bossy as well! :lol:

Yep lol well she's in with them and they're being really nosey and dont seem too impressed! Hopefully they'll settle and she'll be fine. It's such a bigger tank for her and she eats what they do so much easier. And thanks for the reply. :thanks:

My pleco has been in for a couple of days and all seems well at the moment, but if my elephant noses get uncomfortable with her she'll be moved back into my 30 gallon.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back