King Tiger Pleco, L066, Network Pleco, Scribbled Pleco

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Reaction score
The other day i went to a not-so-local lfs for some general fish supplies and fish(bought 10 leopard danios, 3 small clown plecs and 10 japonica shrimp :) ), while i was there i noticed there were what i believe were a pair of network plecs(mislabelled under the name "gypsy plecos" :rolleyes: ). Both were just under 5inches and looked female, i was interested in getting them but then i saw they had a whopping price tag of £26's :hyper: . My question is this, is this the normal sort of price you would expect to pay for such gorgeous plecs or is this a over or under-priced price tag?

http://www.planetcatfish.com/catelog/loric...ancis/174_F.PHP

:fish: :fish:

At close to 5" that doesn't strike me as dear. ......it would be a bit much at 2" though.

My LFS has them at about 4-5 inches at £25 so sounds about right.

Hmm...cool, thanks for the info :) !
I'm going to consider getting them, but i'm a bit skint/poor right now, so i might leave them for a bit knowing that the lfs stocks them so it'll be easy to get them when im ready ^_^ .

My lfs had two of them at £25 each, but I managed to twist his arm and get one for £20 :D

Sounds like a good price for fairly large specimins.

I would happily offer them £50 for both!

Go for it!

Ben

19.75 at Trimar, but no indication of size, so they are probably quite a bit smaller.
have you ordered from them before?
do you they have an actual shop where you can view the fish before buying them?

very nice, sounds quite reasonable for a fancy plec at that size

thats a good price. I paid £30 for my 2 that size, smaller ones around 2inches are still expensive at £20 quid a pop nice fish tho.

19.75 at Trimar, but no indication of size, so they are probably quite a bit smaller.
have you ordered from them before?
do you they have an actual shop where you can view the fish before buying them?

No, but I will as soon as my nitrites go down. And yes, they do have a shop you can view- you'll find the details on their website, just google Trimar.

I've not personally ordered from trimar but my mate has and highly recommends them.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back