King Tiger Pleco, L066, Network Pleco, Scribbled Pleco

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Reaction score
The other day i went to a not-so-local lfs for some general fish supplies and fish(bought 10 leopard danios, 3 small clown plecs and 10 japonica shrimp :) ), while i was there i noticed there were what i believe were a pair of network plecs(mislabelled under the name "gypsy plecos" :rolleyes: ). Both were just under 5inches and looked female, i was interested in getting them but then i saw they had a whopping price tag of £26's :hyper: . My question is this, is this the normal sort of price you would expect to pay for such gorgeous plecs or is this a over or under-priced price tag?

http://www.planetcatfish.com/catelog/loric...ancis/174_F.PHP

:fish: :fish:

At close to 5" that doesn't strike me as dear. ......it would be a bit much at 2" though.

My LFS has them at about 4-5 inches at £25 so sounds about right.

Hmm...cool, thanks for the info :) !
I'm going to consider getting them, but i'm a bit skint/poor right now, so i might leave them for a bit knowing that the lfs stocks them so it'll be easy to get them when im ready ^_^ .

My lfs had two of them at £25 each, but I managed to twist his arm and get one for £20 :D

Sounds like a good price for fairly large specimins.

I would happily offer them £50 for both!

Go for it!

Ben

19.75 at Trimar, but no indication of size, so they are probably quite a bit smaller.
have you ordered from them before?
do you they have an actual shop where you can view the fish before buying them?

very nice, sounds quite reasonable for a fancy plec at that size

thats a good price. I paid £30 for my 2 that size, smaller ones around 2inches are still expensive at £20 quid a pop nice fish tho.

19.75 at Trimar, but no indication of size, so they are probably quite a bit smaller.
have you ordered from them before?
do you they have an actual shop where you can view the fish before buying them?

No, but I will as soon as my nitrites go down. And yes, they do have a shop you can view- you'll find the details on their website, just google Trimar.

I've not personally ordered from trimar but my mate has and highly recommends them.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back