Juwel Rio 400

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

stephen.h89

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Equipment: juwel rio 400
Age and condition: good condition (modified cabinet)
Quantity for sale: 1
Reason for Sale: not needed
Delivery or Collection: collection or sameday courier
Sales price: offers around £150
Postage & Packaging: depends on location
Photograph: will put up a pic soon

i have a juwel rio 400 for sale, it is in good condition but has been drilled for sump but sealed, cabinet has also been modified to make it one long cupboard for a sump. It is in dark wood and comes with arcadia I-bar lighting instead of original juwel light unit, for the right price i will also include an eheim ecco external filter.

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

grab a bargain, now on ebay with 99p start: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110586329252&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_500wt_947

will also consider swaps for home gym equipment or full bottles of muscle gain supplements
why didnt you say ive got a york 2000 multi gym in the garage i don't use also an excercise bike

what condition is it in ie. any rips in seats or anything, also how would we do the swap as i dont drive and courier from me to u to me is too expensive

bump, still available, couple of people interested but nothing set in stone yet

Heres a stone for you, im very much interested in doing the swap you mentioned in my Fluval 240L thread, where we swap your tank for mine plus money on top? :good:

Ordered new tank sorry too late

im gonna give a free bump on this tank, and just to state i was the person that done the sump mod to this tank and stand , it works a treat and i got quite a big sump in the stand about 47 inch by about 15 inch if i remember right if anyone needs pics i have the write up of the whole convertion of the stand

good luck with the sale

jagz

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back