Juwel Rio 180 with external filter available

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Slyspy

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hi guys. It has been a long time since I posted here, but I am now for reason of space closing down my aquarium which has brought me much please over the years. The livestock has been rehomed already but the equipment is up for grabs.

I'm offering it as a job lot on Gumtree (https://www.gumtree.com/p/aquariums-for-sale/juwel-180l-aquarium-stand-filter-and-lights/1295140453) for £75 and would like to see if any one here is interested:

CViaf81.jpg

u8UKMtQ.jpg

enOFoD6.jpg

This is a used Juwel Rio 180 litre aquarium, complete with dark wood stand, light fittings and a large external Aquamanta EFX1500 filter system.

Also included is a heater and an internal flow pump.

Dimensions of the tank are L41cm, W101cm, H50cm, plus the stand as well.

Also included are various tools, spares and accessories should you want them.

I'm sadly selling at a low price because I'm moving and have to where to put it and would like it to go to a good home.

There is some wear and tear as expected of a second hand item. There is a long but fine scratch on what is currently the front, but the tank can be reversed so that this is hidden at the back.

It is offered a collection only.

If any one here is interested and able to collect from the Fareham, Hants area, please let me know by reply here or on Gumtree.

Thank you!

Hi! I live in Southampton - can I buy just the stand from you? Can you send some more pictures to me please?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back