Juwel Filters

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.

NETTIE

Reaction score
I'm trying to move my filter to the other side of my vision 450 tank. I can not get the pump to fit n the filter case at the other side. It just wont fit!!! Anyone any idea what i could do. Much appreciated.

I'm trying to move my filter to the other side of my vision 450 tank. I can not get the pump to fit n the filter case at the other side. It just wont fit!!! Anyone any idea what i could do. Much appreciated.

Im watching this eagerly as I have just removed a juwel filter to clean a second hand tank. I m going to put it on the other side too., but havent re-assembled it. I am absolutely astounded at the price of the filter media though. 20 quids worth!!!

Not sure what the 450 pump sits on but in the 125 it is like a D fit that the pump sits on.

So basically the pump head fits into a plastic frame with a rotating fitment and the the D shape sits into the ridge that is inside the pump case.

Check it out, do you still have the UG for it ?

the short answer is it wont, the internals of the case are designed for the output to be on the left side, looking from the front. could i ask what you are trying to acheive by moving it?

The outlet will only poke out one way wont it? If your tank is rectangular this is less of a problem, you can rotate the actual box and try another corner (IYSWIM)

Just asked this same question in another post.

If the filter is turned 90deg so the blank sides are still against the tank sides the pump & outlet pipe can still be fitted.

Hi this thread is from 2008 so going to lock this as you have an active thread on the forum on the same subject.

Wills

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back